By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox / Insomniac release official Sunset Overdrive Gameplay Debut Trailer, Looks HOTT!!!!

Are you Hyped for Sunset Overdrive?!

Yes, looks amazing 126 60.58%

No, not my kind of game 26 12.50%

Maybe, still not sure 34 16.35%

I want to be but don't have an Xbox One 21 10.10%

Total:207

I didn't like the art style so I had no interest when watching the first video, but after seeing gameplay, while I still don't like the art style, I think the game looks great. It pretty much looks like Infamous 2, just with guns instead of super powers.

Seems Xbox fans are a bit luckier with Insomniac than Sony fans. Insomniac was mostly pathetic last gen when developing games for Sony. First exclusive on the Xbox One and it looks pretty amazing.

Around the Network

Looks like a mix of inFamous and Dead Rising, with a sprinkle of the Wonderful 101's over-the-top action/goofiness.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

I don't see it honestly. Just not for me I suppose.

Looks really awesome! My most anticipayed X1 game!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Yeah this looks amazing. I gotta get an Xbox One asap.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

Looks awful. Makes me happy I sold my Xbone seeing that this is the kind of crap MS has in store.

Moderated - Carl

TarHeeLsALLday said:
Looks awful. Makes me happy I sold my Xbone seeing that this is the kind of crap MS has in store.

Hmmm, curious whose alt you are.  

TarHeeLsALLday said:

Lol shall we refer to the reason your thread got locked? 

BenVTrigger said:
TarHeeLsALLday said:

Hmmm, curious whose alt you are.  

An alt to seem pro MS at first and then switch to hating them lol very unimaginative I must say

Considering Insomniacs track record with their last few games, I'll reserve my judgement until we at least start getting some impressions.

Also, at least to me, after playing a ton of Insomniac games, all this looks like is Ratchet And Clank refaced with a new overarching theme, and added Parkour (which looks a little lackluster to me). Due to this I alone can't see this game being a GOTY contender.