By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox / Insomniac release official Sunset Overdrive Gameplay Debut Trailer, Looks HOTT!!!!

Are you Hyped for Sunset Overdrive?!

Yes, looks amazing 126 60.58%

No, not my kind of game 26 12.50%

Maybe, still not sure 34 16.35%

I want to be but don't have an Xbox One 21 10.10%

Total:207

Wow! that looks so much better than I thought it would. This may be the game that finally pushes me into buying the x1. Especially if quantum break hits this year too...

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
Wright said:

Dead Rising 3 is better than this.

I played a lot of Dead Rising 3.

No, just no.

well, since neither of you have even played this game, you both don't know what you are talking about...

gergroy said:

well, since neither of you have even played this game, you both don't know what you are talking about...

True, but unless for some unexplainable reason this game ends up being NOTHING like what it appears to be its gonna demolish Dead Rising 3.

That being said I don't want to muck up this thread with stuff like pointless debates so lets all move along

This...intrigues me.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

BenVTrigger said:
Wright said:

No, just no.

You obviously didn't play it enough :P

Around the Network

Don't know what it is, but I'm not hyped at all. Don't really like the art style and gameplay in general. It might be good, but calling it a GotY candidate is an overkill.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Insomniac is back, I'm really impressed. 

Wright said:
BenVTrigger said:

No, just no.

You obviously didn't play it enough :P

Haha, I did though enjoy Dead Rising 3, I'm not trying to bash it. 

But man this looks incredible to me. Everything from the art style, to the music, to the traversal just screams awesome. 

Its litteraly like Insomniac ripped a game straight from the Dreamcast era and made it all shiny and new for the modern generation. So hyped.

Wright said:

"Who cares its awesome" fizzie

Hoping for a weapon upgrading system similar to R&C.