By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox / Insomniac release official Sunset Overdrive Gameplay Debut Trailer, Looks HOTT!!!!

Are you Hyped for Sunset Overdrive?!

Yes, looks amazing 126 60.58%

No, not my kind of game 26 12.50%

Maybe, still not sure 34 16.35%

I want to be but don't have an Xbox One 21 10.10%

Total:207

The traversal looks a bit unnatural but other than that it looks cool.

Around the Network

That's two XBO games that really interest me. Killer Instinct and Sunset Overdrive. Three more and it just may be the first generation that I buy more that one home console.

Azerth said:
Wright said:

Dead Rising 3 is better than this.

"Who cares its awesome" fizzie

Until people start dying.

Then it's even more awesome.

spemanig said:
That's two XBO games that really interest me. Killer Instinct and Sunset Overdrive. Three more and it just may be the first generation that I buy more that one home console.

Maybe E3 will show some games that you like.

It's really, really pretty and I like the humor. Gameplay is a lot more predictable style than I imagined, though. Makes me think of Saint's Row IV a bit, with the crazy weapons and powers. Will probably be a lot of fun for those who love zombie horde killing.

Around the Network

Those weapons look awesome.

Can't wait for SO2 to be on PS4/X1 next time...Oh wait it might be exclusive too.

gooch_destroyer said:
Can't wait for SO2 to be on PS4/X1 next time...Oh wait it might be exclusive too.

lol You had to go there :)

iceland said:
spemanig said:

Maybe E3 will show some games that you like.

I doubt it will show me three lol, but hopefully one. For example, PS4 has so far had only one game that even slightly interested me, Infamous, but I beat it on my friend's PS4 and was really disappionted. Not a system seller at all and not worth $60. I like Killer Instinct because I love fighting games like that (for just $40) and I was cautiously enthuesed at the e3 cgi trailer for it last year. The concept looked awesome and very Nintendo, but I want gameplay, not a short film. Now the gameplay is everything I hoped for. Hopefully it reviews well. Hopefully the big three show off more unique games like that!

iceland said:
gooch_destroyer said:

lol You had to go there :)

lol I sure did.