By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I was right. 3DS sold > shipped

43.44m shipped

As of March 31st~ VGC has 43.85m sold.

Around the Network

u da best

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Could be possible that the 3DS sold less than the X1 in 2014 up till now, right? I think it's definitely close.

DerNebel said:
Could be possible that the 3DS sold less than the X1 in 2014 up till now, right? I think it's definitely close.

I'd have to run the figures but yeah.

3DS sales really fell off a cliff, Nintendo did a poor job keeping momentum going even though it had a fantastic first two years.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
3DS sales really fell off a cliff, Nintendo did a poor job keeping momentum going even though it had a fantastic first two years.

Think they forecast 2m+ for this Q and got 590k? Abysmal.

Fusioncode said:

and thats the problem when you dont push new ips strongly. it already got 2D and 3D mario, mario kart, animal crossing, zelda, pokemon, and it will be getting smash bro's. but whats next? every major tittle on the 3DS seems to be a sequel. 

bananaking21 said:
Fusioncode said:

and thats the problem when you dont push new ips strongly. it already got 2D and 3D mario, mario kart, animal crossing, zelda, pokemon, and it will be getting smash bro's. but whats next? every major tittle on the 3DS seems to be a sequel. 

Yup. I even made a thread about that!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=180498&page=1

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

That's horrible. Nintendo needs to take action fast.

Those damn smartphones and tablets are killing the dedicated handhelds. There won't be another portable Playstation console for sure, but how many more will Nintendo release? 1, 2, none?

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey