By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Yes!!! my ban is over :).

I have almost got "S rank" in all Peace Walker missions, only need to get the date with paz and kaz, 1 time challenge and all dead mans treasure.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Teeqoz said:

I made the thread, reserved three posts, got Cone to lock it, then I edited my posts so that my OP is (nearly) finished. Now I just get Cone (or someone else) to unlock the thread and it's ready to roll whenever I want

Oh I see, you created it normally and got it locked.
Gimme a word when you open it again =)

It's open

Request @Gooch add this link to the OP here:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193842&page=1#4

BraLoD said:

Aside for the very first part (very sad), the beggining of the game is kinda slow.
Have you already met Ellie? You should give it a good go, the game just keeps getting better and better.

That's about where I got to, then work started demanding 50 hours a week from me and I focused a bit more on my writing, so I ended up just kind of leaving it by the wayside. I'll likely have to start over again.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply, I was busy with the IGN event and didn't have the time or my laptop, and I hate using my phone!!!

gooch_destroyer said:
Yafea said:

Hey guys. I haven't posted in a while. I was busy with the preparation for the IGN convention. Day 1 was done. And look to whom I met!!!

It's Troy Baker. He loved my Booker cosplay.  There was also a Q&A with him and other guests. I asked about a theory I had about the Last of Us and the unseen ending. I'm going to post a whole topic later I hope. 

You cosplay a lot huh?

Only during conventions hehehe. Then again, life in here can be very slow and it's better to keep my hands busy with something to make :P

poklane said:
Troy Baker: the man with thousand voices, thousand hairstyles and thousand beards

Yeah, Troy is the man!!! the IGN middle east presenter for the Q&A with the celebrities, made a comment about Troy's look, telling him if he's auditioning for a film *cough*The Last Of Us film*cough*, and Troy answerd by no, and the presenter replied with "Oh please, you already look like a half hipster Joel anyway." LOOOOL. 

RidingMower said:
Awesome Yafea! Wish I could go to those places. That has gotta be alot of fun. 

My one and only time being close with to people that could be considered big time celebrity was years ago. 
On a plane from Canada to the U.S.. 
Bunch of WWF wrestlers were on the plane. Sat right next to Nature Boy Rick Flair. I was absolutely terrified because of his celebrity or famouseness that I don't think I have ever sat that still, tense, and not moving in my life. Not a budge the entire two hour flight, just a shake to say no with flight attendandt asking if I would like a refreshment.
Rick Flair drank three of those tomato juice drinks called V8. He even fell asleep 15 min. and has the most expensive looking watch I have ever seen. 
That's that...

Thanks man :) It was the best weekend ever!!! Got to meet Troy Baker, the Mountain, Riddle, and 2 famous voice actors in the middle east. 

LOL, nice story man. Same goes with me, I don't have luck with any celebrities. The moment IGN announced Troy Baker is comming to Dubai. I traveled all the way from Qatar just to see him. I was so nervous while in waiting in line to get a photo with him and his signature. But he was a cool dude. Some fans were even more obsessed they even brought thier whole collection of games where Troy has voiced them, and he signed on all of them!!! He got surprised on the fact there are many gamers in the region. We didn't disappointed him hehehehe XD not to mention we embarrassed him with during the Q&A where we asked about some of his roles in bad DVD films!!! but he agreed with us about awful these films were, and he'll stick with video games since he's a geek too.

Ninsect said:
Yafea said:

Hey guys. I haven't posted in a while. I was busy with the preparation for the IGN convention. Day 1 was done. And look to whom I met!!!

It's Troy Baker. He loved my Booker cosplay.  There was also a Q&A with him and other guests. I asked about a theory I had about the Last of Us and the unseen ending. I'm going to post a whole topic later I hope. 

Nah, that's the mountain, bruh!

The mountain was there too. But we are in a video game forum. The waiting line to get his signature was so small comparing to the Troy Baker. Heck, even with the VIP ticket I had to wait because there were other fans has the tickets too. BTW, I just realized this is the wrong photo. The one below is even better and hilarious, just look what the mountain did behind Troy hehehe 

This one is beyond awesome!!! 

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Hatoful Boyfriend Flapping to PS4, PS Vita in 2015

Introducing Hatoful Boyfriend: a visual novel from Hato Moa, the creator of this gorgeous (and ever-so-slightly nuts) avian series. Releasing on PS4 and PS Vita in the second quarter of 2015, Hatoful Boyfriend is a visual novel / avian dating sim.

As the only human student at the prestigious St. PigeoNation’s Institute, a school for talented birds, you will roam the halls and find love in between classes as a sophomore student at the world’s greatest pigeon high school.

It’s not all academic, though – there’s always time for a little romance. Chat with birds of every feather, from narcoleptic school instructors to pigeon biker gangs, on your way to flirty encounters with potential suitors that set your heart aflutter. Spend time with the ones that strike your fancy and ditch the ones that prove to be a bore!

But hey, not everything is what it seems at St. PigeoNation’s Institute. Uncover dark conspiracies, unexpected twists and hellish fiends bent on bringing about the apocalypse. Pick your dates wisely and you will flap off into the sky with your one true love. Take the wrong turn and you may well end up murdered in your bed.

So, your chance to romance with the birds, uncover dark avian conspiracies and find your true love in one fowl swoop will soon be here.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/11/24/hatoful-boyfriend-flapping-to-ps4-ps-vita-in-2015/#sf5936303

Around the Network

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/batman_arkham_knight/b/pc/archive/2014/11/24/the-dark-knight-returns-in-new-batman-arkham-knight-footage.aspx?utm_content=buffer62e67&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Arkham Knight gameplay

Is anyone following Black Friday deals on amazon?

I am on the UK one, and they seem to have some really great deals. Disney Infinity packs and Shadow of Mordor are in the sale in the next few hours, but it doesn't tell you the price until the deals become active. I'm going to be checking this all the time for the next week I guess

Playing Assassins Creed Unity in my PS4. I have faced some minor glitches but framerate issues and pop up is there. Its not game breaking but its there. I have no patches. Because my PS4 is an offline device.

Grand Theft Auto V PS4 TV Spot (Black Friday)

poklane said:

Grand Theft Auto V PS4 TV Spot (Black Friday)

Nice spot. Surely will get lots of attention. Also, it was smart announcing it days before Black Friday.