By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Aaaaand I'm done with the OP for the PS Experience thread. Should I just get Cone to unlock it right away, or should I let it wait a few days?

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Aaaaand I'm done with the OP for the PS Experience thread. Should I just get Cone to unlock it right away, or should I let it wait a few days?

As good a time as any to unlock it right now.

On another note, I have been out of the loop for a bit, can someone explain to me what the bad word of mouth is on The Order 1886? From what I can gather there have been multiple reports that the gameplay is lacking?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9U53MMvZd4&hd=1

BraLoD said:
Teeqoz said:

So you created it already, but it's locked? How do you do this?

I made the thread, reserved three posts, got Cone to lock it, then I edited my posts so that my OP is (nearly) finished. Now I just get Cone (or someone else) to unlock the thread and it's ready to roll whenever I want

Aldro said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9U53MMvZd4&hd=1

On the subject:

Whats ur favourite relation in in gaming?

Around the Network
Zekkyou said:
Just had my first proper go at TLOU's online (previously only dabbled) and holy shit! Had no idea it was this much fun, i played for almost 3 hour straight. It took my controller's battery dying to pull me away. Probably a good thing it did, it's 1am and i need to wake at 7 :p

its really really good! but also so fucking intense. i need to get back to it, it was a really good MP

Teeqoz said:

unlock it now i say. we can start posting gifs and music to over hype people so they can be disapointed once the show is done! 

Aldro said:
Aldro said:

On the subject:

Whats ur favourite relation in in gaming?

Obviously:

But I haven't played TLOU yet!

Yafea said:

Hey guys. I haven't posted in a while. I was busy with the preparation for the IGN convention. Day 1 was done. And look to whom I met!!!

It's Troy Baker. He loved my Booker cosplay.  There was also a Q&A with him and other guests. I asked about a theory I had about the Last of Us and the unseen ending. I'm going to post a whole topic later I hope. 

Nah, that's the mountain, bruh!

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Runa216 said:
I don't get it, I love my PS4 and WiiU so much, so why am I not playing them? It's an amazing to be a gamer this year, but I'm just not feeling the vibe. Right now, on the PS4, I have the following games I have yet to beat:

1 - Assassin's Creed Unity (Waiting till that mess is fixed, probably a good game, but not good yet)
2 - Destiny (Boring, repetitive, likely won't touch it again)
3 - Far Cry 4 (Only not playing it because I never beat 3)
4 - Knack (Probably not great, but it was super cheap)
5 - The Last of Us Remastered (Just gonna wait till I can dedicate time to it)
6 - Minecraft (probably just gonna play co-op)
7 - Tomb Raider (just haven't gotten around to it)
8 - Watch_Dogs (Just haven't gotten it started yet.)

So many great games. Assassin's Creed will be great, Far Cry 4 is great from what I hear, The Last of us is a masterpiece, Tomb Raider is fantastic, and Watch Dogs is great now that it's fixed! so much to do, even if I didn't have Bayonetta and Smash to play. And I'm getting Terraria on PS4 later in the year, and I'm gonna get Grand Theft Auto V later. so much to do.

Wish me luck!

What did they fix in WD??

The One and Only

VizionEck.com