By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Raziel123 said:
celador said:
Has anyone here played Serious Sam BFE? It is a pretty good price right now in the sale

Great game. I played it on PC.

I played one of the originals on the first Xbox and really enjoyed it.  I think I will go for it seeing as it is on sale

Around the Network
celador said:
Raziel123 said:
celador said:
Has anyone here played Serious Sam BFE? It is a pretty good price right now in the sale

Great game. I played it on PC.

I played one of the originals on the first Xbox and really enjoyed it.  I think I will go for it seeing as it is on sale

2nd encounter is my favorite in the series

It's criminal how these games and others like Shadow Warrior get lowish metacritic scores

Bought myself a PS4 yesterday! Great console.

Yep.

kekrot said:

Congrats.  What games did you get?

kekrot said:

Nope. PSN is frequently down,  run for the hills! You can still probably return it!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
celador said:
kekrot said:

Congrats.  What games did you get?

MGS5 Ground Zeroes and Watch Dogs. When I saw that the Abe's Oddysee remake was released I immediately downloaded that too. Buying TLOU soon, haven't played it before so I look forward to it. Also thinking of buying Killzone when it gets cheaper. 

Yep.

celador said:
Raziel123 said:
overreaction much? the RROD fiasco was a lot worse and didn't do much
better the network than the hardware

Online functionality is way more important than it was then and it's importance increases all the time.  How long do you think the Cod and Fifa crowd are going to hang on to a system where online play is frequently down?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

New weapons coming to TLoU PS3 & PS4 within 24 hours, free new maps, better matchmaking and bug fixes later this week on PS4: http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/the_last_of_us_factions_new_weapons_today_free_maps_this_week/

eFKac said:
TLoU:R UK performance

week 1: 68.408 - 69.665
week 2: 30.783 - 31.349 (-55%)
week 3: 18.470 - 18.809 (-40%)
week 4: 14.037 - 14.295 (-24%)

LTD: 131.698 - 134.118

Based Gaf.

Pretty amazing legs if you ask me.

Yup. And then it might get a boost or stop dropping when Destiny launches, at which point it won't be long until the holiday boosts as well.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

poklane said:
celador said:
People's good will towards Sony will disappear incredibly quickly if this continues. Can you imagine how pissed Activision and Bungie will be if this continues during Destiny launch?

Sony's making a tutorial on ''how to fuck up a 5million console lead within 1 week''.

How is this Sony's fault? Jesus...

The One and Only

VizionEck.com