By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
celador said:
People on gaf saying PSN is down again?

Not from where I'm sitting, just logged in, see a friend of mine logged in as well.

Around the Network

Working for me
hopefully stays that way during First light launch

This is so sad. But after three months since the original release date. The ban was finally left over watch dogs today in my country. Too bad I've already have it since May. PS, I don't trust the so called "middle east version" tag over the game. 

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Yafea said:

This is so sad. But after three months since the original release date. The ban was finally left over watch dogs today in my country. Too bad I've already have it since May. PS, I don't trust the so called "middle east version" tag over the game. 

-picture-

Probably means they cut a lot out of the game and censored a lot.

poklane said:
Yafea said:

-picture-

Probably means they cut a lot out of the game and censored a lot.

That's what I'm thinking too. Although the ign middle east site said this version isn't censored but I still don't trust them. 

Around the Network

aww man i'm loving First Light, so much fun

dunno what the reviewers are smoking

and photo mode ftw!

^^Those neon effects are looking damn good!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Raziel123 said:

aww man i'm loving First Light, so much fun

dunno what the reviewers are smoking

and photo mode ftw!

It looks awsome. I can't wait to get my hands on this game when it'll release physically. 2 more weeks of waiting. 

Bound by Flame is half price on PSN. The reviews and maracritic score are predominantly horrible, but I watched some videos and it doesn't seem that bad.

Has anyone here played it, and what are your suggestions?
Note: I don't care about graphics at all...

So we should be finding out PS Plus games for next month either today or tomorrow. Hopefully there is something decent on PS4, Outlast has been the only one I have bothered downloading