By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Ka-pi96 said:
celador said:
So we should be finding out PS Plus games for next month either today or tomorrow. Hopefully there is something decent on PS4, Outlast has been the only one I have bothered downloading

:O Not even Resogun?

I didn't know you could preload PS4 games without the console using the Sony store back then, so I missed out on that one

Around the Network
celador said:
Ka-pi96 said:
celador said:
So we should be finding out PS Plus games for next month either today or tomorrow. Hopefully there is something decent on PS4, Outlast has been the only one I have bothered downloading

I didn't know you could preload PS4 games without the console using the Sony store back then, so I missed out on that one

you missed out on dont starve too? 

celador said:

My guess, based on nothing but my guess :) is that we will get two average indie games again, one new one old, because they will not want to give us a AAA game a few days before Destiny.

First AAA game will be Driveclub next month, and afterwards we will be getting one AAA and one indie monthly.

November: Knack

December: MGS V: Ground Zeroes

January: AC 4: Black Flag

February: Wolfenstein

Hopefully, I won't be 100% wrong...

from NeoGAF 

as for PS+, i just want Velocity 2X!

Burek said:
celador said:

My guess, based on nothing but my guess :) is that we will get two average indie games again, one new one old, because they will not want to give us a AAA game a few days before Destiny.

First AAA game will be Driveclub next month, and afterwards we will be getting one AAA and one indie monthly.

no farcry?!!

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
celador said:
Ka-pi96 said:
celador said:

you missed out on dont starve too? 

I did, it didn't really appeal to me

Burek said:
celador said:

I'm really hoping for Rogue Legacy, because that fills the cross platform PS4/3/Vita slot that they like doing.  I think we may get one of the Lego games this year, more likely the Marvel one as that is nearly a year old, less likely but possibly the Lego Movie Videgame.  We have had two Lego Vita games for the last two months so maybe they made some kind of deal

Does anybody know when the last episode of Walking Dead season 2 goes up? It wasn't there half an hour ago

NEWS

Saints Row studio to reveal new game on Friday

Volition to provide exclusive gameplay showing at PAX Prime in Seattle

Saints Row studio Volition is to reveal a new game later this week.

The upcoming project will be shown for the first time during a PAX Prime panel in Seattle on Friday August 29.

"The developers behind the Saints Row franchise invite you to participate in a quiz show hour with Natalie Lander, the voice of Kinzie," reads a description of the event, which will take place from 10am-11am PDT (1pm-2pm EDT / 6pm-7pm UK).

"At the end of the panel, we'll show you exclusive gameplay, art, and details for an upcoming project from Volition."

Panelists will include Volition creative director Steve Jaros, Volition producer Jim Boone, voice actress Natalie Lander, and Aubrey Norris, brand director at Deep Silver, the games publishing label of Volition parent company Koch Media.

It was revealed in July that Volition intends to grow its headcount to around 300 staff by hiring 100 new employees.

Details of the Champaign, Illinois-based studio's expansion plans were released as a result of an application to the city for financial assistance in remodelling Volition's office.

Volition was acquired by Koch Media as part of the THQ IP auction in January 2013. Koch Media paid $22.3 million for the studio, reportedly beating off competition from Ubisoft.

Volition's most recent game was Saints Row IV. The open-world title was released in August 2013 on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

The studio was also previously responsible for THQ's Red Faction games, although that franchise was acquired by Nordic Games

@ka-pi

i thought he was talking about the games he wants to buy. so my bad

@celedor. i think your post broke the page :/