By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Chevinator123 said:
celador said:
Has Neogaf been down all day for anyone else?

Yes all day for me too, theres a thread about it on there other users affected aswell.

you can still view a barebones text version if you use googles cache version

Oh well at least it is not just me.  I'll try to view the meltdowns over there later I guess

Around the Network
poklane said:
Sony London Studio is having 2 projects at Gamescom!

Nice! Sony's doing #3 on my "Sony Gamescom to-do list"

Aura7541 said:
DerNebel said:
Aldro said:

I know, so we need a combination of nice games to atleast play even if not win. Will be hard :( Fucking Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider is just pissing me off and I never even wanted to play the game. Stupid decisions all around.

Gotta love the wording of that announcement, too...

It's just doesn't sit right with me, no matter what they say now, the game was obviously already being made as a multiplat before this deal was signed and it would have been released as one, SE would not have cancelled the sequel to a game that sold 7 million copies.

So what MS did was literally pay SE to keep the game away from other systems. You make a game on your own and it's an exclusive, fine. You fund a game from the get go and make it exclusive, fine. But this just annoys me.

DerNebel said:
Aldro said:
DerNebel said:

Pretty sure that none of those are gonna happen

I know, so we need a combination of nice games to atleast play even if not win. Will be hard :( Fucking Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider is just pissing me off and I never even wanted to play the game. Stupid decisions all around.

Same lmao

London Studio means we have a presentation of something like Wonderbook.

Around the Network

It's okay guys. In just over an hour we will be seeing gameplay for Bloodborne. Can't get any better than that.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

DerNebel said:
Aura7541 said:
DerNebel said:

Gotta love the wording of that announcement, too...

It's just doesn't sit right with me, no matter what they say now, the game was obviously already being made as a multiplat before this deal was signed and it would have been released as one, SE would not have cancelled the sequel to a game that sold 7 million copies.

So what MS did, was literally pay SE, to keep the game away from other systems. You make a game on your own and it's an exclusive, fine. You fund a game from the get go and make it exclusive, fine. But this just annoys me.

I know right? This is nowhere near like Sony buying Media Molecule after LittleBigPlanet makes huge waves or Sony Japan collaborating with From Software to make Bloodborne. What MS doing is purely pro-business and very anti-consumer. This is blatant sabatoge and SE will really regret it considering that TR won't come out until Holidays 2015, when the PS4 will have an even larger install base.

Fusioncode said:
It's okay guys. In just over an hour we will be seeing gameplay for Bloodborne. Can't get any better than that.

The Last Guardian and UC4 gameplay

BELIEVE!

My predictions for Sony London's two new projects.

1.) Singstar (pretty obvious)
2.) The Getaway

I'm not really expecting much going into this. Hope I'm pleasantly surprised