By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
celador said:
I'm not really expecting much going into this. Hope I'm pleasantly surprised

At the very least, you can expect something from Ninja Theory, so that's fairly cool :)

Around the Network

Now Sony really shouldn't even allow another TR game on their systems.

mornelithe said:
celador said:
I'm not really expecting much going into this. Hope I'm pleasantly surprised

At the very least, you can expect something from Ninja Theory, so that's fairly cool :)

I'm sure there will be some cool stuff.  But I just want something big to combat the X1/Tomb Raider crap, and I don't think there will be

Aura7541 said:
My predictions for Sony London's two new projects.

1.) Singstar (pretty obvious)
2.) The Getaway

I forgot about The Getaway franchise.  It has potential, I'd like to see them have one more go at it

celador said:
mornelithe said:

I'm sure there will be some cool stuff.  But I just want something big to combat the X1/Tomb Raider crap, and I don't think there will be

I think people really are blowing this out of proportion, frankly.  Tomb Raider hasn't done THAT well, especially if you remove the PS3/PS4 versions of TR2013.  1.88m in sales for AAA title isn't stellar.  The only shock is that it's a franchise that's been on Sony hardware since the PS1.  Move beyond that and you realize it's not that big of a deal.  UC4 will outsell it quite readily, imo.

Around the Network

Just learned about Tomb Raider, shame I looked forward to it, seems like I won't be playing it now.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

The Sony feed is starting to show videos...Destiny trailer up right now:

http://www.gamesradar.com/see-sonys-gamescom-2014-press-conference-live-right-here/

mornelithe said:
celador said:
mornelithe said:

I think people really are blowing this out of proportion, frankly.  Tomb Raider hasn't done THAT well, especially if you remove the PS3/PS4 versions of TR2013.  1.88m in sales for AAA title isn't stellar.  The only shock is that it's a franchise that's been on Sony hardware since the PS1.  Move beyond that and you realize it's not that big of a deal.  UC4 will outsell it quite readily, imo.

It is definitely more fanboy fuel rather than a major loss, but it is still a shame.  And UC4 will 100% outsell it, I think the PS4 will be over 10 million ahead in sales by then at the very least.  It will not even be close

1 more hour!!

celador said:
mornelithe said:

It is definitely more fanboy fuel rather than a major loss, but it is still a shame.  And UC4 will 100% outsell it, I think the PS4 will be over 10 million ahead in sales by then at the very least.  It will not even be close

Yeah, for a company that complained about the performance of TR2013, it seems odd to kneecap sales like this.