By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Burek said:
Roronaa_chan said:
You're welcome to take your business to the green side and feed EA's machine of overpriced garbage disposal

No, I want the console of my choice to get better service, so I can get everything I want on it. Nothing will get done by burying heads in the sand and stroking Sony's .... ego. Just because someone owns a certain console doesn't mean he has to instantly become a yes-man and defend every shitty policy that console has.

And EA Access is many things, but overpriced it certainly isn't. For $30 per year you get many many more and better games than Sony humiliates us with this indie crap.

Hey, hey, Hey...I liked some of them. *Cough outlast cough*

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
Teeqoz said:

Well yeah, but Jak and Daxter's story was kinda actually wrapped up. Sly 4 ended on a cliffhanger. 

Also Sly>Jak and Daxter

They could always do a reimagined version like IG did.

I'd be up for that. And please, if they are gonna reboot Jak and Daxter, keep it all pure platforming like Precursor Legacy.

The more 3D platformers on the PS4 the better imo

Burek said:
Roronaa_chan said:
You're welcome to take your business to the green side and feed EA's machine of overpriced garbage disposal

No, I want the console of my choice to get better service, so I can get everything I want on it. Nothing will get done by burying heads in the sand and stroking Sony's .... ego. Just because someone owns a certain console doesn't mean he has to instantly become a yes-man and defend every shitty policy that console has.

And EA Access is many things, but overpriced it certainly isn't. For $30 per year you get many many more and better games than Sony humiliates us with this indie crap.

Console of choice? Maybe you should have picked a different one? Certainly sounds like it. No reason to have a PS just because it's a PlayStation. They can cater to what audience they want or are able to get and if you feel like you aren't a part of it they don't have a gun pointed at your head, you're free to switch to what you want.

From what I've seen of your tastes you'd be a much better fit for Xbox anyway, maybe contemplate that for a bit and buy what you want.

And personally I see 0 value in EA access because they don't have any good games. PS+ has several bad months, but half a dozen or more of the Indies we've gotten on it are better than almost every crappy AAA out there. Sadly we have to swallow some crappy Indies here and there too.

Jak and Daxter was good, really good, but I won't be sad to not see another. Sly will come back for the movie I think as Dernebel said.

But no matter what, we still have Ratchet and Clank, and that is what really matters.

Wonktonodi said:
Roronaa_chan said:

Grow Home. Ugh. The framerate, the screen tearing, the Unity physics. It's like a less funny Amazing Frog. Who the hell voted for this instead of Armello
Good thing my sub runs out next month

People like me, that want a single player focused game, instead of a complex multiplayer games that I might never find people to play with.

If you do still want armello get it after your plus expires :p then you won't get the 30% discount or be able to play online

I doubt it..it's probably only because it had the Ubisoft name attached to it

In the end Sony won.. grow home is the cheapest game. 8€! Armello is 20€...

Around the Network

PSN store has a new layout.

Roronaa_chan said:
Wonktonodi said:

People like me, that want a single player focused game, instead of a complex multiplayer games that I might never find people to play with.

If you do still want armello get it after your plus expires :p then you won't get the 30% discount or be able to play online

I doubt it..it's probably only because it had the Ubisoft name attached to it

In the end Sony won.. grow home is the cheapest game. 8€! Armello is 20€...

You can doubt the others, but I told you my reasons. Ubisoft had nothing to do with it.

Sony didn't "win" over me. I'll get the game I wasn't at no extra cost.

BraLoD said:
gooch_destroyer said:
PSN store has a new layout.

Pics or didn't happen.

Burek said:
Roronaa_chan said:

Sometimes we need restricted freedom to be better off in the big picture. If EA starts with this crap and becomes sucessfull what happens if every Publishers does that and you pay for?

If EA thinks they should have a free pass they should make their own console and fail like they did with the 3DO, they havent even released EA access on Origins on PC.

PS+ Started in 2010 while PS3 launched in 2006, what else did you except? getting AAA games in the second year? I think it will take another year until you will see AAA games from Sony and probably AAA games like alien isolation from third party publishers. And if you think EA access is so great whats holding you back? You can easily buy a cheap second hand xbox one and use as your EA access device.

BraLoD said:
celador said:
Jak and Daxter was good, really good, but I won't be sad to not see another. Sly will come back for the movie I think as Dernebel said.

But no matter what, we still have Ratchet and Clank, and that is what really matters.

But no Crash

Who?