By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Replaying Sly 4 makes me even more sad that Sly 5 probably won't happen. I want to whine about that.

#MakeSly5 and if not, #FuckSony

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Teeqoz said:
Replaying Sly 4 makes me even more sad that Sly 5 probably won't happen. I want to whine about that.

#FuckKonami

#FuckSony x 2

BraLoD said:
Teeqoz said:

#FuckSony x 2

That's too much hate

There's no such thing as too much hate when it comes to a company that won't make Sly 5 even when they can.

BraLoD said:
Teeqoz said:

There's no such thing as too much hate when it comes to a company that won't make Sly 5 even when they can.

They won't make another LoD and I'm waiting for 15 years!

#FuckSony x3

That's more like it! Jump on the Sony hate bandwagon!

Teeqoz said:

There will be a Sly movie, there will also be a new Sly game to accompany that.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Teeqoz said:

I really hope you are right about there being a game to accompany the movie. Of course I have thought the same as well, but I have my doubts.

Teeqoz said:
DerNebel said:

I really hope you are right about there being a game to accompany the movie. Of course I have thought the same as well, but I have my doubts.

Nah, I wouldn't doubt it. I mean the game won't come before sometime in 2017 (pretty sure the movie will be delayed) but I'd be very surprised if they released this movie of a rather small franchise on its own. I mean they did movie-game for R&C, why wouldn't they do the same for Sly Cooper?

Metal Gear Solid V is my dream come true so far. Y'all better cherish it.
Peace

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
So i bought Metal gear solid 5 , hit that dowload button and what i see, 7 FUCKING HOURS, to download 4.7GB

What the hell is sony doing with the money of psplus? PSN is horrible and these download times are lame...

Cancel it and downlad it from the library, i got my physical game from amazon today lol and i preodered it before yesterday

Burek said:
Roronaa_chan said:

Grow Home. Ugh. The framerate, the screen tearing, the Unity physics. It's like a less funny Amazing Frog. Who the hell voted for this instead of Armello
Good thing my sub runs out next month

And when I complain about crappy PS+ games and the lack of AAA titkes, everybody defends Sony "but it's only 22 months since launch, there are no games available".

You got your driveclub ps+ edition, mgs5 gz, infamious first light. Those are all AAA PS4 games. I am pretty sure they will also release the Left Behind stand alone Last of US dlc too soon.