By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Mad Max reviews are finally trickling in, scores not amazing at this point, 70 meta with 6 reviews:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/mad-max

Around the Network

DerNebel said:
Mad Max reviews are finally trickling in, scores not amazing at this point, 70 meta with 6 reviews:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/mad-max

What's sad is of the seven reviews, five are a 75 or higher, which is perfectly respectable, but the two that give it a 50 and a 60 are dragging down the average because of the small number of reviews.

LuckyTrouble said:
What's sad is of the seven reviews, five are a 75 or higher, which is perfectly respectable, but the two that give it a 50 and a 60 are dragging down the average because of the small number of reviews.

They're also weighted more as well since they're from Gamespot and Polygon.

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
LuckyTrouble said:

Which is even more stupid. If Metacritic accepts a site, that means they meet a quality standard. If they meet that quality standard the same as every other site, why do we weigh review scores at all? It isn't like being well known prevents them from putting out crap reviews.

LuckyTrouble said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
LuckyTrouble said:

Which is even more stupid. If Metacritic accepts a site, that means they meet a quality standard. If they meet that quality standard the same as every other site, why do we weigh review scores at all? It isn't like being well known prevents them from putting out crap reviews.

Very true. It's why I like Game Rankings better. That and the fact they only count gaming sites and not publications like The Washington Post or Toronto Sun.

TheGoldenBoy said:
LuckyTrouble said:

Polygon's reviews shouldn't carry much weight at least in my opinion.

Aeolus451 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
LuckyTrouble said:

Polygon's reviews shouldn't carry much weight at least in my opinion.

They shouldn't, but they probably do sadly.

Versus_Evil said:
Polygon rating another game low, not surprising at all. Can't wait for the 3/10 they'll give UC4.

"I had too much fun. I hate fun. -10/1000000000" - Polygon, likely