By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Sony Lineup for TGS 2015
http://gematsu.com/2015/09/sony-announces-tgs-2015-lineup

Around the Network

Alien: Isolation's Lead Designer has joined Sony to work on Morpheus

Condoriano14 said:
Sony Lineup for TGS 2015

Not bad.

Grow Home. Ugh. The framerate, the screen tearing, the Unity physics. It's like a less funny Amazing Frog. Who the hell voted for this instead of Armello
Good thing my sub runs out next month

Versus_Evil said:
Condoriano14 said:
Sony Lineup for TGS 2015

Hopefully that's not everything, I really want BB DLC and GR PS4 port :/

These lists never include any "new" things

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:

Grow Home. Ugh. The framerate, the screen tearing, the Unity physics. It's like a less funny Amazing Frog. Who the hell voted for this instead of Armello
Good thing my sub runs out next month

And when I complain about crappy PS+ games and the lack of AAA titkes, everybody defends Sony "but it's only 22 months since launch, there are no games available".

So, the Playstation website currently lists Street Fighter V as a timed exclusive. Considering both Capcom's and Sony explicit statements, I would wait until further information is given on the subject. My suspicion is, if you look at the page, they put an asterisk that indicates it is a timed exclusive. Such asterisk is absent in the list of the exclusive DLC that is shown on the same page, despite that DLC being generally confirmed to be timed exclusive DLC. It's possible there was a formatting error.
But if it is a typo, it does highlight an issue with Sony though. They really need better PR.

Versus_Evil said:
Condoriano14 said:
Sony Lineup for TGS 2015

Hopefully that's not everything, I really want BB DLC and GR PS4 port :/

"The press release mentions that the list includes only the titles that can be disclosed as of September 1st (today), meaning that there are probably some that still haven’t been announced, and that aren’t included in the list for that reason."

There's very, very likely more to come :)

Source

patronmacabre said:

So, the Playstation website currently lists Street Fighter V as a timed exclusive. Considering both Capcom's and Sony explicit statements, I would wait until further information is given on the subject. My suspicion is, if you look at the page, they put an asterisk that indicates it is a timed exclusive. Such asterisk is absent in the list of the exclusive DLC that is shown on the same page, despite that DLC being generally confirmed to be timed exclusive DLC. It's possible there was a formatting error.
But if it is a typo, it does highlight an issue with Sony though. They really need better PR.

It's the PS website of Canada and it's only in one place, it's clearly a typo/formatting error.

Companies don't straight up lie to customers like that, they are misleading, but Sony/Capcom wouldn't have straight up said the things they said if SFV was coming to other consoles.

DerNebel said:
patronmacabre said:

It's the PS website of Canada and it's only in one place, it's clearly a typo/formatting error.

Companies don't straight up lie to customers like that, they are misleading, but Sony/Capcom wouldn't have straight up said the things they said if SFV was coming to other consoles.

Correct.  It's very clear when a game is timed exclusive, companies will refuse to comment on 'other platforms' and focus about the one that it'll launch on first.  People began to recognize commonalities in how timed exclusives were announced last gen, and it's carried over into this gen.  It's why people hammer on them time and again will it come to <Insert other platform here> and paid very careful attention to the wording of the response (or in many cases, the non-answer).