By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Versus_Evil said:
Burek said:

And when I complain about crappy PS+ games and the lack of AAA titkes, everybody defends Sony "but it's only 22 months since launch, there are no games available".

It really makes me wonder why they don't put they're first party AAAs up, exactly what would they lose if they put up something like Killzone SF.

PS+ started in 2010 while the PS3 lunched in 2006. I think it will take another year before you see AAA games

Around the Network

Jak and Daxter is dead too.

#FuckND

Ruler said:
Burek said:

And when I complain about crappy PS+ games and the lack of AAA titkes, everybody defends Sony "but it's only 22 months since launch, there are no games available".

You got your driveclub ps+ edition, mgs5 gz, infamious first light. Those are all AAA PS4 games. I am pretty sure they will also release the Left Behind stand alone Last of US dlc too soon.

No, they are not AAA, not a single one of them.

Driveclub is a demo.

MGS GZ is a demo.

Infamous First Light is a DLC.

Left Behind is also a DLC.

So, nothing. Nothing at all. Yet they blocked EA Access, a much better value because they decided it is of no value to me.

Then people defended Sony by saying that it competes with PS+, because now Sony will give us Ubisoft, Activision, Deep Silver, Konami, Capcom, Bethesda games in the subscription.......Suuuuure. They don't even give us SCE games.

Burek said:
Ruler said:

You got your driveclub ps+ edition, mgs5 gz, infamious first light. Those are all AAA PS4 games. I am pretty sure they will also release the Left Behind stand alone Last of US dlc too soon.

No, they are not AAA, not a single one of them.

Driveclub is a demo.

MGS GZ is a demo.

Infamous First Light is a DLC.

Left Behind is also a DLC.

So, nothing. Nothing at all. Yet they blocked EA Access, a much better value because they decided it is of no value to me.

Then people defended Sony by saying that it competes with PS+, because now Sony will give us Ubisoft, Activision, Deep Silver, Konami, Capcom, Bethesda games in the subscription.......Suuuuure. They don't even give us SCE games.

#RealTalk

I'd love to have a Sqaure Enix access like service. 

You're welcome to take your business to the green side and feed EA's machine of overpriced garbage disposal

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:

#FuckND

Well yeah, but Jak and Daxter's story was kinda actually wrapped up. Sly 4 ended on a cliffhanger. 

Also Sly>Jak and Daxter

Teeqoz said:
gooch_destroyer said:

#FuckND

Well yeah, but Jak and Daxter's story was kinda actually wrapped up. Sly 4 ended on a cliffhanger. 

Also Sly>Jak and Daxter

They could always do a reimagined version like IG did.

Roronaa_chan said:
You're welcome to take your business to the green side and feed EA's machine of overpriced garbage disposal

No, I want the console of my choice to get better service, so I can get everything I want on it. Nothing will get done by burying heads in the sand and stroking Sony's .... ego. Just because someone owns a certain console doesn't mean he has to instantly become a yes-man and defend every shitty policy that console has.

And EA Access is many things, but overpriced it certainly isn't. For $30 per year you get many many more and better games than Sony humiliates us with this indie crap.

Roronaa_chan said:

Grow Home. Ugh. The framerate, the screen tearing, the Unity physics. It's like a less funny Amazing Frog. Who the hell voted for this instead of Armello
Good thing my sub runs out next month

People like me, that want a single player focused game, instead of a complex multiplayer games that I might never find people to play with.

If you do still want armello get it after your plus expires :p then you won't get the 30% discount or be able to play online

Burek said:
Roronaa_chan said:

No, I want the console of my choice to get better service, so I can get everything I want on it. Nothing will get done by burying heads in the sand and stroking Sony's .... ego. Just because someone owns a certain console doesn't mean he has to instantly become a yes-man and defend every shitty policy that console has.

And EA Access is many things, but overpriced it certainly isn't. For $30 per year you get many many more and better games than Sony humiliates us with this indie crap.

And I don't want shit services like PS+, Xbox Live Gold or EA Access to exist at all, but tough luck I guess.