By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

NPD out already?

Around the Network
celador said:
NPD out already?

Sony’s on a roll.

The PlayStation 4 was the top-selling console in July in the United States, according to NPD data that Sony shared with GamesBeat.

“We are truly humbled by the success of the PS4, and we would like to thank gamers for making it the top selling console and No. 1 in software sales in the United States in July,” a Sony spokesperson said in a statement provided to GamesBeat. “The Batman Arkham Knight PS4 bundle continues to be a top seller, and we are looking forward to delighting fans next month with the launch of the Limited Edition Destiny: The Taken King PS4 bundle on September 15.”

Sony noted that its PS4 bundle that comes with Batman: Arkham Knight helped get the system into gamers’ hands for the second month in a row. And it has another big bundle lined up for next month as well.

“We are looking forward to delighting fans next month with the launch of the Limited Edition Destiny: The Taken King PS4 bundle on September 15,” said a Sony spokesperson.

In addition to the hardware, Sony also pointed out that PS4 top software sales at all, which means people bought more games for that system than Xbox One or Wii U. That isn’t surprising as the PS4 has a serious lead when it comes to install base.

http://venturebeat.com/2015/08/13/playstation-4-tops-console-and-software-sales-in-july/

poklane said:
celador said:
NPD out already?

Sony’s on a roll.

The PlayStation 4 was the top-selling console in July in the United States, according to NPD data that Sony shared with GamesBeat.

“We are truly humbled by the success of the PS4, and we would like to thank gamers for making it the top selling console and No. 1 in software sales in the United States in July,” a Sony spokesperson said in a statement provided to GamesBeat. “The Batman Arkham Knight PS4 bundle continues to be a top seller, and we are looking forward to delighting fans next month with the launch of the Limited Edition Destiny: The Taken King PS4 bundle on September 15.”

Sony noted that its PS4 bundle that comes with Batman: Arkham Knight helped get the system into gamers’ hands for the second month in a row. And it has another big bundle lined up for next month as well.

“We are looking forward to delighting fans next month with the launch of the Limited Edition Destiny: The Taken King PS4 bundle on September 15,” said a Sony spokesperson.

In addition to the hardware, Sony also pointed out that PS4 top software sales at all, which means people bought more games for that system than Xbox One or Wii U. That isn’t surprising as the PS4 has a serious lead when it comes to install base.

http://venturebeat.com/2015/08/13/playstation-4-tops-console-and-software-sales-in-july/

Ah thanks. I lost track of time playing Diablo 3, snuck up on me.

Now the wait for some hard numbers begins

It may be because I didn't really pay attention to Gamescom but I've been catching a lot of FFXV info this morning. One story caught my eye because it was a component that I hadn't really put much thought into: the car's radio music. Tabata seems to have hinted that it may include classic FF music, and that he could "make some calls when back home" to see about landing some other tunes. Got me thinking about what kind of music I'd like to listen to while cruising in the car. Driving across Duscae while listening to Movement in Green? Sign me up!

Link: http://www.finalfantasyunion.com/news/final-fantasy-xv-cars-radio-may-feature-classic-final-fantasy-music--2934.html

#1 Amb-ass-ador

^^ That would be cool. I played the Final Fantasy Theatrhythm game on 3DS, and the series has a lot of great music

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
So PS4 won again, cool.

And up YOY!

August's NPD will be much more interesting with the two new XBO bundles available.

TheGoldenBoy said:
August's NPD will be much more interesting with the two new XBO bundles available.

Huh? What bundles does the Xbox get in August? Madden and..?

DerNebel said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

Gears?

Then that Halo one too.

DerNebel said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

I must have remembered wrong. I just checked and they did only have Madden for August.