By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Versus_Evil said:

Seems like they where trying to find a reason to take points away from the game. I just finished my first playthrough and honestly I could give zero fucks about they're opinions. Its a truly stunning game, easily in my top 10 of the best I've played this gen. The lack of a decent sprint (its kinda slow) took nothing away from the overall experience.

Edit: Just notuced this game has a 77 on meta, game reviewes really are fucking idiots this gen. game doesnt deserve anything under 80, hell i would say it deserves a 88-90. Remember when games where reviewed properly and not scored lower for fucking page clicks.

What about the story?
I heard that there is no twist in it and that you can easily guess how it will end few hours before the end of the game.

Around the Network

So my latest thread is up now. It's a little bit different and unique, so I'd love to hear your opinions on it in the thread!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=206970

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

A 77 average is still not bad. I thought Everybody's Gone to the Rapture would score lower because I was expecting the reviewers' main criticisms to be an eye-candy walking simulator.

BraLoD said:

Yup, I liked it.

I didn't >:(

KyleeStrutt said:
BraLoD said:

Yup, I liked it.

I didn't >:(

Wow how heartless.

Note to self: Never do anything nice for Kylee again.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:

Seems like they where trying to find a reason to take points away from the game. I just finished my first playthrough and honestly I could give zero fucks about they're opinions. Its a truly stunning game, easily in my top 10 of the best I've played this gen. The lack of a decent sprint (its kinda slow) took nothing away from the overall experience.

Edit: Just notuced this game has a 77 on meta, game reviewes really are fucking idiots this gen. game doesnt deserve anything under 80, hell i would say it deserves a 88-90. Remember when games where reviewed properly and not scored lower for fucking page clicks.

they were always for page clicks, but now they arent even reasonable about it. heck this game got deducted points for not having a feature that it does have. and then reviewers can hide behind the "its only my personal opinion" shitty excuse. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rockfishgames/everspace

this new kickstarter looks pretty sweet. if they reach 800k they will get PS4 and XB1 support. they will already support VR in the PC scene so supporting Project Morpheus on this might be possible.

Ps4 still has the best and most underrated features of this gen
Seeing TEW on sale made me want to revisit it for another play through
And I remembered how useful PlayGO was when I bought it. Initial 4.5gb download.. 35gb left, but I finished the first three chapters thanks to PlayGO and the download finished before I even moved on to 4. I wonder how many chapters were included in the initial download.
Awesome feature and Driveclub had already used it quite well too
Shame some games/devs are a bit lazy about it and just put in like the first 20 minutes or so, though.

http://i.imgur.com/WilPwAd.png?1

This is from reddit, from a guy who preordered Uncharted 4 from Amazon Germany. Game dated for 9th March

celador said:

http://i.imgur.com/WilPwAd.png?1

This is from reddit, from a guy who preordered Uncharted 4 from Amazon Germany. Game dated for 9th March

sheeeeeiiit.