By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
gooch_destroyer said:
Teeqoz said:
Any decent person should log in here and upvote this idea:
http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2014/05/20/ability-to-change-gamer-id-update/

More downvotes than ups. :/

Not quite right. You're looking at total votes as downvotes.

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
Teeqoz said:

Are we looking at the same idea?

It's at 27,586 up and 31,603 down.

No, it's 27586 + score, from 31603 total votes.

LuckyTrouble said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Teeqoz said:
Any decent person should log in here and upvote this idea:
http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2014/05/20/ability-to-change-gamer-id-update/

More downvotes than ups. :/

Not quite right. You're looking at total votes as downvotes.

Ohhhhhhh.

Teeqoz said:
Aeolus451 said:

It's at 27,586 up and 31,603 down.

No, it's 27586 + score, from 31603 total votes.

That's confusing. I thought it listed the total up and down votes.

5 is too low though. Should be 20.
I'd only do it if it was free once per account during the first week they implemented the feature, cause I wouldn't even pay 1€ for it

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
Aeolus451 said:

That's confusing. I thought it listed the total up and down votes.

It is a tad confusing, especially since the values are right next to the arrows.  

But it is +27588 score, 31605 votes.

Since it's on the sony website, I wouldn't be surprised that sony goes along with it. 

so some reviewers for "Everybodys Gone to the Rapture" have deducted points in their reviews because there is no spring option. turns out the R2 button is the sprint option, but there was an error and it didnt show that in the game. so basically most reviewers didnt even try to see what that button does... i mean for fucks sake, no reviewer bothered asking them selfs "hey, what does R2 do?". so much effort are put into these things it amazes me.

bananaking21 said:
so some reviewers for "Everybodys Gone to the Rapture" have deducted points in their reviews because there is no spring option. turns out the R2 button is the sprint option, but there was an error and it didnt show that in the game. so basically most reviewers didnt even try to see what that button does... i mean for fucks sake, no reviewer bothered asking them selfs "hey, what does R2 do?". so much effort are put into these things it amazes me.

You start to run after few seconds when you press R2 it's not so obvious!

Burner37 said:
bananaking21 said:

You start to run after few seconds when you press R2 it's not so obvious!

its mentioned in the online manual. before deducting points from a review make sure the "bad" thing is actually legit. thats the whole damn point of a review, to know whats good and whats bad, its not to know what the personal experience of the reviewer is. its to have the most objective analysis of the game. 

heck game informer made an article about this subject and STILL didnt update their review. i cant believe reviews are taking seriously when they are utter shit like this. 

Reviewers are always shit. They have the intelligence of a monkey.This is nothing new and why metacritic is crap.

Update hasn't happened fully yet but I can already see some of EU's new summer sale deals. Evil within is going to be 17.99€ for plus members, 19.99 for the rest. Get it, it's worth it.