By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Versus_Evil said:
Beyond Two Souls is getting a remaster correct? Has there been any news on it? Also Level 5s new PS4 exclusive, any chance its Ni No Kuni 2!?

Infos on that Beyond thing are sparse, I even read somewhere that it's Europe only. Hopefully it's Ni No Kuni 2 and hopefully we'll know that at TGS, such a bummer that it was cut out of E3.

Around the Network

The english list of Disgaea 5 trophies is up http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3764-Alliance-of-Vengeance-Disgaea-5

Already one person playing.. means the game is localised and done but only releasing in October -_- when it'll get even more buried among other releases

Mr_No said:

Hey guys, I finally got a PS4!!

I didn't feel like making a thread, but yeah. I dunno, if anyone wants to add me, feel free to do so.

I got the 500 GB Batman: Arkham Knight bundle; the old model with the glossy cover and the lengthier LED strip. And the weird thing is, my download speeds have been pretty normal so far.

You share my prior situation! Bought the same bundle and speeds have been pretty good. Welcome aboard brotendo

#1 Amb-ass-ador

DerNebel said:
Versus_Evil said:
Beyond Two Souls is getting a remaster correct? Has there been any news on it? Also Level 5s new PS4 exclusive, any chance its Ni No Kuni 2!?

Infos on that Beyond thing are sparse, I even read somewhere that it's Europe only. Hopefully it's Ni No Kuni 2 and hopefully we'll know that at TGS, such a bummer that it was cut out of E3.

I really hope the "Europe-only" thing is not true. I don't even understand why they would do that.

If anyone is interested in that sort of thing, the PS4 sub-reddit has recently gained over 200,000 subscribers, which is something to say the least

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:

The english list of Disgaea 5 trophies is up http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3764-Alliance-of-Vengeance-Disgaea-5

Already one person playing.. means the game is localised and done but only releasing in October -_- when it'll get even more buried among other releases

I think perhaps the game is so niche that it barely matters when it releases, the people who know about it and want it will get it anytime. It is not the kind of game the wider public would take a risk on n a quiet week, like maybe they would on something like Until Dawn.

Versus_Evil said:
ReimTime said:
If anyone is interested in that sort of thing, the PS4 sub-reddit has recently gained over 200,000 subscribers, which is something to say the least

..... Exactly what are you talking about? if its what I think then ho ho, if its the other thing then no no, she's underage bro.

When I sais that sort of thing I meant Reddit subscriber numbers XD

#1 Amb-ass-ador

celador said:
Roronaa_chan said:

I think perhaps the game is so niche that it barely matters when it releases, the people who know about it and want it will get it anytime. It is not the kind of game the wider public would take a risk on n a quiet week, like maybe they would on something like Until Dawn.

It's not just a matter of knowing about it but also budget. In October I'm interested in D5, DQH and ToZ. I'm going to get the first two, sacrificing ToZ for a later, discounted purchase. Other people interested in the same games might sacrifice D5 instead.

Ofc we're talking about small numbers but it's still something.

BraLoD said:
Mr_No said:

Hey guys, I finally got a PS4!!

I didn't feel like making a thread, but yeah. I dunno, if anyone wants to add me, feel free to do so.

I got the 500 GB Batman: Arkham Knight bundle; the old model with the glossy cover and the lengthier LED strip. And the weird thing is, my download speeds have been pretty normal so far.

Kudos dude, probably to get MGS5 day one, right? XD

Of course! Around day one... or two.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/obq6hCOyhuA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>