By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Versus_Evil said:
gooch_destroyer said:

https://www.facebook.com/hyperlightdrifter

They said they'll be giving more details on the release soon.

Dammit, now the wait till Pax Prime is going to be terrible, bring on August 28th.

Not so bad when Until Dawn launches that week too.

I just hope that when you preorder, we get a theme or something.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Versus_Evil said:

Here's from a day ago. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NwRXSC4hCCM

Man that does look gooood. Wonder how I managed to miss it. Thanks for pointing it out!

Playing through FFIX for the first time currently. Going to be doing a thread on it, but with a slight twist. Keep an eye out for it

The twist is that you didn't like it, you monster!! Btw. did you guys know that the director for that game (Hiroyuki Ito) was also the director for FFVI and XII? And that he has since 2012 only been credited for 2 mobile games and that it is currently unknown what he is working on at all and that that is a complete travesty? Lol

Hey guys, I finally got a PS4!!

I didn't feel like making a thread, but yeah. I dunno, if anyone wants to add me, feel free to do so.

I got the 500 GB Batman: Arkham Knight bundle; the old model with the glossy cover and the lengthier LED strip. And the weird thing is, my download speeds have been pretty normal so far.

DerNebel said:
Conegamer said:
Versus_Evil said:

Man that does look gooood. Wonder how I managed to miss it. Thanks for pointing it out!

Playing through FFIX for the first time currently. Going to be doing a thread on it, but with a slight twist. Keep an eye out for it

The twist is that you didn't like it, you monster!! Btw. did you guys know that the director for that game (Hiroyuki Ito) was also the director for FFVI and XII? And that he has since 2012 only been credited for 2 mobile games and that it is currently unknown what he is working on at all and that that is a complete travesty? Lol

Wasn't he the one that was rumoured to be working on XVI?

TheGoldenBoy said:
DerNebel said:

Wasn't he the one that was rumoured to be working on XVI?

Dunno, haven't heard anything about that, would be awesome though.

Around the Network
Mr_No said:

I didn't feel like making a thread, but yeah. I dunno, if anyone wants to add me, feel free to do so.

I got the 500 GB Batman: Arkham Knight bundle; the old model with the glossy cover and the lengthier LED strip. And the weird thing is, my download speeds have been pretty normal so far.

Awesome!

Welcome to the club.

Mr_No said:

You just missed out on getting Rocket League on ps plus :(

But anyway, nice purchase, just before things get real busy on the release schedule

Mr_No said:

Welcome to the party.

Versus_Evil said:
bananaking21 said:

link me brother. 

Hmm, it looks good. I'll probably get it.

gooch_destroyer said:
Mr_No said:

Awesome!

Welcome to the club.

celador said:

You just missed out on getting Rocket League on ps plus :(

But anyway, nice purchase, just before things get real busy on the release schedule

Aeolus451 said:

Welcome to the party.

Thank you guys.