Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales: Week 17, 2014 (Apr 21 - Apr 27)

Lol I didn't realize SAO practically matched the supposed LT prediction for it...in 2 days



Around the Network
ethomaz said:
celador said:
Last week of PS4 in five figures for a while

It will go up next week... all consoles will be a good increase in sales.

Why?



BaldrSkies said:

SAO Vita > PSP

Sinobi's blog really is just full of BS.

On the plus side, we all came in with low expectations and now Im crazy happy to see SAO's numbers after I predicted just 90k opening =D



pezus said:

Lol I didn't realize SAO practically matched the supposed LT prediction for it...in 2 days

Its been said many times already but that 150k number was from a supposed insider... or you know, FAKE!



GamechaserBE said:
wolfofthepack said:
r there any big or well known Japanese games coming out for the ps4 anytime soon?


At this point their is not even a releasedate for the next japanese ps4 game... Hope i missed something..


On may 1st Child of Light is coming for the PS3 and PS4. Infamous SS is coming May 22nd for the PS4 and Trial Fusion is coming the 29th for the PS4. But yeah you're right, no system sellers :/



Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
BaldrSkies said:

SAO Vita > PSP

Sinobi's blog really is just full of BS.

On the plus side, we all came in with low expectations and now Im crazy happy to see SAO's numbers after I predicted just 90k opening =D


And that doesn't even count digital sales, which were quite healthy due to the PSN bonuses :)



celador said:
ethomaz said:
celador said:
Last week of PS4 in five figures for a while

It will go up next week... all consoles will be a good increase in sales.

Why?

Golden Week ^.^



I thought sword art online was going to single handedly destroy the 3DS this week. So much so, that I have dreaded this week for months now. I was wrong, bananaking was right as usual.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

sundin13 said:
celador said:

Why?

Golden Week ^.^

GOLDEN WEEK HYPE



Nice to see a Vita game top the charts.



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702