Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales: Week 17, 2014 (Apr 21 - Apr 27)

Also guys, Yokai Watch Digital Sales starting now will be huge cuz of the LL promotion, so that 60k for YW is much bigger than it looks :0

Around the Network

EricFabian said:
Only Nintendo can stop 3DS now

Nintendo has always been in all generations the only person that could stop their handheld from doing well. 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

celador said:
sundin13 said:
celador said:

Why?

Golden Week ^.^

I'm assuming that is Japan's version of Black Friday.  Are we talking about the same kind of boosts, in the 100%s?

Not at all. Golden Week mostly boosts software, but you can expect hardware boosts from 20-50%.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

tbone51 said:

SNIP

Surprise, surprise. YW2 is killing off Youkai God's legs =(

Oh well, you had a good run. Time for the sequel to take over and show the true power of the Youkai!!

Around the Network

3DS low but number one, good.

Wii U on the other hand...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

GOOO Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment!!!!!

Party party!! 

Perfect prediction!  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6229025

Damm! SAO fanbase  already had a Vita :( 

Well Sony you should learn from nitendo how to make People buy your Device:  ~3 Bundles and ~4 promotions or so per year for the Vita, that´s too low!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Where are the sanctions? Japan is clearly committing hate crimes against home consoles.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I think I might need to get a Vita soon. With the remote play feature and all the good RPGs on that system it just seems like no brainier at this point. Will need to see how much time exactly I would even get with the system. I don't even have much time to play my PS4.

Edited OP.

Right, onto the stuff I couldn't post before.

Very good opening for Sword Art Online. I wasn't expecting that at all. Smaller userbase + more than a year since anime finished + mostly the same as previous game just with tweaks and a new area = I was expecting lower sales. When in fact, it opened higher than the previous game. Great.

Shame it didn't have such a big effect on hardware, but I guess that's just ammo for Bamco that they have the anime fanbase on Vita already (bad thing for hardware sales; good thing for software sales).

Good opening for Theatrhythm too. Higher than the last game, showing growth in the IP which is all they can ask for really. Seems they shipped a bit too much though.

3DS boost is nice as well. Glad to see something doing well in Japan.

On the flipside, kinda ehh for BlazBlue. Up over the previous Vita port, but not by much. Decent enough for Famicom. Another bomba from Nippon Ichi though (what's going on with them lately?) and pretty poor from MapleStory too.

And PS4 & WiiU. Poor PS4 & WiiU.