By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart trailer footage!!!

I'd like a Youtube link too.

Around the Network

Yeah, me too...Wii FTW!!!!

famousringo said:
libellule said:
Funny,

Wii is the only system that, when u look a trailer from a game, the trailer shows u more about people playing the game than the game itself ...

It's because they're trying to sell you fun (people) not graphics (pictures).

Nintendo requires all videos of their games to include pictures of how the game is played.  As noted in another article, you'll have all four control options available for this title as well (Wiimote, Wiimote w/ Nunchuck, Classic, and GameCube controllers).

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

libellule said:
Funny,

Wii is the only system that, when u look a trailer from a game, the trailer shows u more about people playing the game than the game itself ...

cause people want to see how the game is played on the wii,

Awesome!! A big inprovement over Double Dash
I like the idea on how you actually have to steer!!

can't wait to get it on may 18!!

Around the Network

very nice, cant wait to buy it

Steve 3.2 said:
famousringo said:
libellule said:
Funny,

It's because they're trying to sell you fun (people) not graphics (pictures).

Nintendo requires all videos of their games to include pictures of how the game is played.  As noted in another article, you'll have all four control options available for this title as well (Wiimote, Wiimote w/ Nunchuck, Classic, and GameCube controllers).

Seriously? I wonder how it plays with Wiimote+nunchuck.

Looks pretty badass. Looks like a pretty good year for the wii.

Looks pretty badass. Looks like a pretty good year for the wii.

libellule said:
Funny,

I dunno, there were a bunch of 360 commercials where they dropped a 360 by parachute in the city for people to start randomly playing...hardly any game footage at all there.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )