By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware/US Software April 19th up!

Also, NPD had Titanfall over 1 million retail for March. VGChartz still hasn't updated that.

Around the Network

A little late, but I'll state what everyone else has already pointed out and that is that these numbers don't seem right.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

jlmurph2 said:
Also, NPD had Titanfall over 1 million retail for March. VGChartz still hasn't updated that.

Does it include Digital? Also im still waiting on Pokemon XY to be adjusted up :x

Vgcharts...seriously.

It will be a /facepalm again with April Npd, as usual.

tbone51 said:
jlmurph2 said:

Does it include Digital? Also im still waiting on Pokemon XY to be adjusted up :x

Nope, just retail US and the bundles

Around the Network

You guys aren't even prepared for how awful April is.

Hide your kids
Hide your wife.
Dem bombs are dropping.

sales2099 said:
Those PS4 numbers...........bet a ton of PS fans calling BS on that.

As for X1, good to see that those constant deals are paying off and keeping the sales at a good level.

Titanfall pulling away from Infamous......and people still have the nerve to say Titanfall isn't doing what it was supposed to.

What does how it's doing compared to infamous have to do with how TF itself is supposed to be doing? :P Two completely different games aimed at different markets with different amounts of pre-launch hype and different marketing budgets, with the only reason for comparison being that they are both exclusives launching during similar time periods.

Should we assume that GOW:A reached it's full sales potential because it outsold GOW:J? ^^

BenVTrigger said:

Hide your kids
Hide your wife.
Dem bombs are dropping.

X1 winning or just general low numbers across the board?

binary solo said:

Based on rough proportions UK:Europe sales it seems Xb one stayed about the same (11K) and PS4 dropped a bit ( <10K). So Xb one holding on to a weekly lead in the UK for a while now.

There's still a 160K gap but I think it's too much to expect PS4 to turn around a 1.5:1 lead for Xbox 360 and for PS4 to wind up with a substantial lead, or any lead at all for that matter. UK is looking to be very even between PS4 and Xb one.

The PS4 might soon pull ahead of the X1 in the UK again, cause I checked Amazon just now and the Titanfall bundle deal seems to be over, it's back up to 390 pounds, now I don't know about the other retailers but I suspect that if the biggest online retailer is raising his prizes again that the others are going to do the same.

celador said:
BenVTrigger said:

Hide your kids
Hide your wife.
Dem bombs are dropping.

X1 winning or just general low numbers across the board?

Low numbers across the board.