By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Call of Duty 2014 screenshot revealed, confirms modern setting

What do you think of the Modern setting?

I love it! 36 26.67%

I rather see a different ... 33 24.44%

I'm done with the modern setting 65 48.15%

Total:134

I think it's a dude's face

Around the Network
poklane said:

So today, the first in-game screenshot for Call of Duty 2014 got revealed, and it confirms a modern setting. (source)

Sledgehammer's Call of Duty, which will release this fall (probably November), has been in development for nearly three years as part of the new development cycle for the series.

What do you guys think?

Uhm, not sure why it automatically quoted my post when I edited it, sorry guys.

For comparison...This is what they first showed off with Call of Duty Ghost

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
No tits = No interest

Call of Boobs: Fetish Warfare

Just a little picture...there's still hope...please...please.

Around the Network
Squeezol said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
No tits = No interest

Call of Boobs: Fetish Warfare

Would fap, day 1!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Could be fun, proper dev time. Maybe a story worth a damn and long enough to warrant a buy and keep.

Call of Duty 2K14

Also, Sledgehammer have only ever done work on Modern Warfare 3, which was released in 2011.

This will have been in development for 3 Years. As far as Im aware, every other Call of Duty game has only had 2 Years.

Carl2291 said:
Also, Sledgehammer have only ever done work on Modern Warfare 3, which was released in 2011.

This will have been in development for 3 Years. As far as Im aware, every other Call of Duty game has only had 2 Years.

That's true. In the past, Treyarch and Infinity Ward had 2 years to make a new game, while in the first of those 2 years they had to support their latest game with patches and DLC.