By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you won a lottery ...

Material things oddly enough don't really mean much to me. I would probably spend a million dollars going around the World for 8 years.

Around the Network

I don't know what I'd do with it, I'd give half of it to my Dad cause he deserves it, then I'd buy myself this car:

http://i32.tinypic.com/2vmzkfl.jpg

I dont want to click on the link so post the pic

^_^

What link, my link? why not?

There you go (yeah it was such a scary virus filled link skeezer...)

Around the Network

Sorry, AoA beat me to it.

thats a nice pink car

^_^

I would buy houses! Lots of them, put some up for renting and voila, live of the rents

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

thanks both of you who put my pic up, it's the best car!!!!!

TomaTito said:
I would buy houses! Lots of them, put some up for renting and voila, live of the rents

Why the risk?

Go to a bank. Tell them: 5% p.a. interest if I put 25million in my account here and leave it.

That gives you: 5 million to spend. And 1.25 million in interest per year. That is 104K a month. Or 3.4 K a day. Try spending that.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.