By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you won a lottery ...

DO I smell a SUPER LargE DONUT!!!!!!!

^_^

Around the Network

I'd give $200,000 to 10 selected VG Chartz members, pay all my families bills, give a ton to my Dad, then I'd open up my own animation studio and a few restaurants, buy my dream house, a Lamborghini and just live it up.

buy a ferrari enzo
buy house
buy new pc
buy tv
grow me a mustache

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I would buy a few programmers to work full time on the Wine Project. It aims to allow any Windows applications to run unmodified directly on Linux without a Windows license, and while it has ~95% compatibility it's the remaining 5% that causes the most problems.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

ArtofAngels said:
I'd give $200,000 to 10 selected VG Chartz members, pay all my families bills, give a ton to my Dad, then I'd open up my own animation studio and a few restaurants, buy my dream house, a Lamborghini and just live it up.

WOuld I be part of your 10 selected members??? ^_^

Who would they be?

^_^

Around the Network

Pay for college and perhaps start a design firm.

-Give some money to my mom and familly.

-I'd get a nice cozy home in England for me and my bf, not too big but not too small. Meaning enough rooms and such for what I need without having exess. Get also really nice, comfy and modern furniture.

-Get the best home theater setup and hook up the consoles on it. >XD

-Get licence and a nice BMW.

-At some point, go and adopt a Chinese baby girl.

-Leave rest in bank. Enjoy life.

madskillz said:

Your turn ...

Step 1) Go to your favorite video game forum and tell everyone that you (or a family member) won the lottery.

Step 2) Say you're going to buy the system you've been bashing in every post to date.

Step 3) Put a stupid TBA line in your signature to remind everyone when the lottery money comes you will buy that system.

Step 4) Defend your insults of said system but saying that you're going to buy it yourself.

Step 5) Never mention the lottery money again as you never actually won any in the first place.

gebx said:
I would probably get rid of all my electronic toys at first and just back pack through Europe.. wait a minute.. I could drive a car if I'm rich!! Ok, so I would do a road trip through Europe and then I would visit austalia, and then finally Japan...

So I think 12 months later I probably settle down somewhere on a beach and spend all my time in the sun till I got skin cancer.

Yeah.. I think I'd get rid of all my electronic stuff.

QFT.

To expand on the idea, after having driven through Europe in an Enzo, buy a yacht and sail around the world for at least 3 years. (massive stops in the carribean, south pacific etc.)

Give 1 million as charity to one of the Brazilian samba schools and have a huge thank you party.

Open a salsoteca in Kali, Colombia just in case I come by and want a dance.

After 1 year in south america, head over to Asia and live on the biggest houseboat somewhere between laos, thailand, cambodia and vietnam for the next year.

Thats entertainment. not that virtual stuff.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

invest in alternative energy and water purification/desalination. donate to obama's campain. buy my gf an engagement ring and a condo downtown chicago. try and bribe my best friend in order to get him to leave the job he currently hates and move to chicago so i can hang out with him more. new pants - mine all have holes in them atm.