By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you won a lottery ...

Well sorry if he wants to scoop that low, I for one prefer to buy top class airliners on my days off, rather then flying garbage trucks.

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
mancandy said:
ArtofAngels said:
@Okey, 30 million aint gonna even buy the wing of a jet.

Where are you buying your jets? You're getting ripped off big time.

http://www.controller.com/listings/forsale/manufacturers.asp?catID=3&setype=1&pdcl=1

What are they? Remote controlled ones?

Check these out, 747's, prices are in millions:

747-400/ -400ER 228.0 -- 260.0
747-400/ -400ER Freighter232.0 -- 261.0
747-8285.5 -- 300.0
747-8 Freighter294.0 -- 297.0

I guess you're going super big. Good man.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

ArtofAngels said:
Well sorry if he wants to scoop that low, I for one prefer to buy top class airliners on my days off, rather then flying garbage trucks.
There's a reason it's called the "Airbus" and not an "AirMercedes". Or are you joking?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

- buy a sweet chalet in the Pyrénées in a beautiful forest with some lakes;
- buy a intel skulltrail platform with high end componments;
- buy a little full HD bravia, a PS3 with some good games, the same for a 360;
- an eco efficient car, like prius or something like that;
- an electro encephalogram machine to train brainwave control;
- invest a little million at real estate

- then I'll use the rest of money to create a foundation to develop well being in south countries by, for example, building some desalination factory.

Final-Fan said:
ArtofAngels said:
There's a reason it's called the "Airbeast" and not an "AirMercedes". Or are you joking?

Fixed. 

Imagine the parties on my badboy, well you enjoy fluttering around on your cramped Volvo with wings whilst I'll be stretching my legs while watching my mates playing Tennis in the section I self built by remvoing half the seats I didn't need.

Around the Network

1 - *********************

2 - Buy a lamborghini

3 - Buy a PS3 and Wii and all the games I was interested in

3 - Buy a 103" plasma tv

4 - Buy another house

Plasma tv + Ps3 in my bathroom.

Final-Fan said:
ArtofAngels said:
There's a reason it's called the "Airbus" and not an "AirMercedes". Or are you joking?

Heh. This line just makes me want to break out "Aerobiz: Supersonic".

That's a fun game.

I'd buy a PS3 and a house with a some guest rooms... and... really that's it.  Have a deal where I was going to have some roommates so i'd let them live at the new place rather then screw them over.  

Get my girlfriend a new car maybe... upgrade my computer into a gaming rig.  Get a 360... PSP.

Then just put the rest in the bank/investments.

I'm boring.

Invest, Invest, Invest. Design and build an eco-friendly house, complete with enough land to make a solar array with battery backup feasible, with geothermal heating and cooling with heat pumps, solar-array-powered water electrolyser in which to collect hydrogen to power my hydrogen fuel cell car I'd buy from BMW...or just buy a tesla roadster.

Of course, make sure the solar array is large enough to power my bowling alleys in the basement, arcade games throughout the house, my full-size theater w/seating, multitudes of computers and video game systems, with enough leftover to sell back to the utilities companies.

In addition, I would pay off my parent's house and put together a nice retirement package for them, but not tell them until they try to pay their next mortgage payment ;). I'd give my sister a million and my little brother's million would be put in a trust for 2 years after he graduates college and gets a job so he can learn how to respect money.

I would then travel...wherever the hell I wanted to. Go back to Japan, see Australia and New Zealand, China, Russia, India, All of Europe, Africa with a few safaris as well as Egypt, South America/central America with Mayan, Inca, and Aztec ruins, and then spend a year around the Caribbean, hopping islands.

then, since at that point i would most likeyl have spent the majority of the money, probably come home and work. :-/ 30M doesn't go as far as you'd think.

I'd buy a money-making machine.