By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 vs Xbox One Games Chart from November to May Shows a Striking Difference

MB1025 said:
I remember the lists from a few years ago that wouldn't allow the Microsoft side to have indie games or Kinect games bundled together with their regular games. Now the tables turned because a different narrative fits the war.

Exactly. Last gen the PS fans said Indies don't matter and this gen the Xbox fans are running that narritive.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

GOTG right hurr

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

GOTG right hurr

Still better than The Last of Us! 

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

JayWood2010 said:
Fusioncode said:
JayWood2010 said:

Now how many of those do you care about........Yeah the list gets immediately shorter after that, we dont talk about that though.....Ports of games on older platforms also dont get talked about......  Meanwhile ouya still has those 700+ games, better rush to get it.  Ouya > XBO/PS4 Confirmed for the 2nd time

It's not all about lists. For people who don't have decent gaming PCs, or simply prefer playing on consoles, the PS4 has a great lineup because of all the indie support. Just because a game was originally on PC doesn't mean it's not worth putting on PS4. 

Youre telling me its not all about lists and disregard the thread in the first place when my statement is basically saying its not about lists.......Lets think about that for a moment.

What do i mean about "How many do you care about?"  If we are being completely honest this thread (List) is only trying to spread some elitism when there really isnt anything to brag about in the first place.  If we want to talk raw numbers you might as well play on an IOS device.  Hell stick with PS360 or get a WiiU that all has much more games than both of these.

And if we are being honest PS4's retail games are incredibly lacking, much more than any other platform on the market.

And if we are being honest, many of the games that are being listed are games that has been out well before the PS4 was even out.  

And if we are being honest most of the games on that list hasnt really turned out all that well.

^^^^ We dont talk about any of this though.  We just try and spread elitism over the internet to random strangers.  We ignore so many things just to try and prove one plastic box is better than the other, and before you say anything you dont see either of my comments saying XBO or PS4's is better than the other.  Im simply saying that more doesnt mean anything when the quality of that list doesnt even really seem average.  Off the top of your head, which one has the most games, Wii, X360, or PS3?  Probably dont know because nobody gives a shit.  Simply because having the most means nothing.  You can release 1 million games, doesnt mean 1 million games are good. As i said, if youre going to boast about "Most" then play IOS or pretty much any other platform than the new gen of consoles.

Spreading elitism is exactly what you're doing here. You're clearly unhappy that anybody would prefer the PS4 lineup to the XBO lineup, so you say things like this:

And if we are being honest PS4's retail games are incredibly lacking, much more than any other platform on the market.

And if we are being honest, many of the games that are being listed are games that has been out well before the PS4 was even out.  

And if we are being honest most of the games on that list hasnt really turned out all that well.

You don't think the PS4 lineupis worth it? Fine, that's your opinion. Plenty of people disagree and are having a lot of fun with the system. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
JayWood2010 said:

Not once did i compare XBO and PS4. You can check on that.  Its simple what im saying really, Quantity doesnt equal quality.  We can argue that for days but that is going to remain my answer.  Whehter you like PS4 more than XBO is completely up to you, but more doesnt mean better. And we can make lists all we want, it doesnt make one product better than the other.  We need to stop acting like we work for a company and just buy what we are interested in, talk about what we are interested in, not try and prove superiority which is exactly what this list is trying to do.

Around the Network

Whether you're an Xbox fan (like me) or a Playstation fan (like me), one thing will become apparent. There's going to be a lot more games on the PS4 than the Xbox One or Wii U when all is said and done. Either because the PS4 is more popular (it is), more powerful (also true), exclusive agreements, or what have you. If you're a dev, there's simply more incentive to release a game on PS4 than any other console. There will be a few examples where 3rd parties go Xbox One, only. There will be tons more examples where devs decide to skip the Xbox One altogether and develop solely for the PS4.

It's gonna be the PS2 era all over again.  Sauce it!

MB1025 said:
I remember the lists from a few years ago that wouldn't allow the Microsoft side to have indie games or Kinect games bundled together with their regular games. Now the tables turned because a different narrative fits the war.

And don't forget the multi-plats!  A game like Gears of War became totally irrelevant even though it was one of the cornerstones of the 360 library.  Witcher 2?  Nope.  But these are exciting times.  The rules have changed.  Roll with it or get rolled over.

JayWood2010 said:

Not once did i compare XBO and PS4. You can check on that.  Its simple what im saying really, Quantity doesnt equal quality.  We can argue that for days but that is going to remain my answer.  Whehter you like PS4 more than XBO is completely up to you, but more doesnt mean better. And we can make lists all we want, it doesnt make one product better than the other.  We need to stop acting like we work for a company and just buy what we are interested in, talk about what we are interested in, not try and prove superiority which is exactly what this list is trying to do.

Aye it is completly subjective, I agree. I still don't see your problem with showing the games lineup for PS4 and XBO for the rest of the year. Again, judging be these comments you're clearly not interested in the PS4 lineup:

You may not be directly comparing PS4 and XBO but you are insulting PS4's lineup which is basically the same thing you're talking against doing in your post:
We need to stop acting like we work for a company and just buy what we are interested in, talk about what we are interested in, not try and prove superiority which is exactly what this list is trying to do.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:

JayWood2010 said:

Aye it is completly subjective, I agree. I still don't see your problem with showing the games lineup for PS4 and XBO for the rest of the year. Again, judging be these comments you're clearly not interested in the PS4 lineup:

Two problems

1.  The title is boasting

2.  User boasting.  

Its like congrats for boasting about who has the most games and completely disregarding quality.  Again as far as im concerned you can say you like PS4's games more, that doesnt bother me.  What bothers me is these thread trying to claim superiority over one or the other and we all know just by looking at the title that is what this one is doing.  

Judging from my comments im saying Quantity doesnt equal quality.  IVe said that multiple times by this point and thee isnt much analyzing to do.

d21lewis said:
MB1025 said:

And don't forget the multi-plats!  A game like Gears of War became totally irrelevant even though it was one of the cornerstones of the 360 library.  Witcher 2?  Nope.  But these are exciting times.  The rules have changed.  Roll with it or get rolled over.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank