By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you consider Titanfall a flop?

Was Titanfall on Xbone a Flop?

Yes. 164 30.31%

No. 222 41.04%

It sold pretty average. 150 27.73%

Total:536

No. not even close to one.

Around the Network

based off of he way to calculate flops for ps3? yes, biggest flop of the decade. It failed to live up to everyones expectations

GdaTyler said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
GdaTyler said:

Dat Gif in your sig.... :3

You like Birthday's too? Man, so many people on this site love Wearing Bday hats!

Yeaaaahhh, the left gif...that's what I was looking at. :D

He knows which one you're talking about, he was just joking. Sylveon is so cute and fluffy, kawaii!

GdaTyler said:
I wouldn't go even close to calling it a flop... It moved consoles and it sold units! What else can you ask for? Sure x1 didn't beat the ps4 but it didn't go under the wiiU either! Although, I would love to see whats going on inside EA and MS right about now

You like Birthday's too? Man, so many people on this site love Wearing Bday hats!

There are only a lot of Pokemon fans around here.

OT: A flop? What does a game have to achieve to be considered a 'success', really? This game, sales wise, isn't a flop at all.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

LemonSlice said:
GdaTyler said:
GdaTyler said:

Yeaaaahhh, the left gif...that's what I was looking at. :D

He knows which one you're talking about, he was just joking. Sylveon is so cute and fluffy, kawaii!

I know right :p

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Around the Network

It's not a flop by any means, but the game was ridiculously overhyped by most critiques prerelease.

It just didn't live up to that hype.

No.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I really can't stand the game, but I'll be fair here: the game isn't a flop. It was overhyped as the game of the generation by many outlets, but it simply wasn't. Maybe I'm the least qualified person to critic the game; I've only seen gameplay on Twitch. But in the end, it's just another good shooter that includes mechs. But the game hasn't replicated the same hype and success from Call of Duty 4. Again, just because of that, the game isn't a flop.

Not all flop, but still a failure. The franchise is DEAD. From the moment they bet on exclusivity they killed the franchise. Now it's confirmed. It will disappear just like Medal of Honor (reboot), Brink, Rage, etc etc.

only a flop in the playstation 3 sense,as in hyped up and enjoyed by fans but essentially not getting the big job done

3rd never felt so good

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt