By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 4 Sales Surpass 7.0 Million Units Worldwide

soon we have to deal with 8 million, this will pass.

Around the Network
weaveworld said:
Somini said:
weaveworld said:
So ps3 had blu ray, streaming and could play music, (all from the start? too lazy to look) and now people are buying this Ps4 thing exactly because of what...?

Great sales though, and still hard to keep up with demand. What will happen when the games arrive...

Games...

That's the part where i am confused. Out of this world sales with not exactly insanely popular games to back them up with. Maybe we are still living in the aftermath of Microsofts DRM meltdown.

I mean it's not like with the newest iphone or something that everyone just wants and buys one right...? Or is it?

Just because "Internet forum" gamers think there are no games, doesn't mean the general public does.  Forum gamers are the VERY small minority of OVERALL gamers.  And even a forum gamer like myself feels the PS4 does have great games already.  In my opinion.  So saying PS4 does or doesnt have games is just that: an opinion.

ImmortalHelixFossil said:
walsufnir said:
ImmortalHelixFossil said:

I demand to see this picture on the first post. Don't dissapoint Helix.

Saw it on Neogaf. Thank you!

I hope it's doing better than Joffrey ;)

You can see Joffrey as the Xbox one:O

But it never was on the throne, iirc?

Viper1 said:
sales2099 said:
Turkish said:

I get banned for religious references, and you have a picture of GOD in your sig. Not blaming you or anything, just saying.

#moderatordoublestandards   :P

OP: Tis quite the achievement

If you feel there is an issue with moderation standards, take it up with the mods directly or in the appropriate forum.  Posting about it here achieves nothing and is actually in violation of the rules.

Thank you for reminding me. I did have a OP sentiment though.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Iveyboi said:
AZWification said:

Hahahahahahaha!!! Best video ever

Eh. It's great to see at least one user appreciate that video.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

SoE will be live streaming H1Z1 today (sometime) at:

http://www.twitch.tv/h1z1

FYI

sales2099 said:

just because you wrong a small comment about the subject in your post does not mean you didnt break the rules though. 

GameAnalyser said:
soon we have to deal with 8 million, this will pass.

The king has returned, and stronger than ever.  Congrats Sony.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

bananaking21 said:
sales2099 said:

just because you wrong a small comment about the subject in your post does not mean you didnt break the rules though. 

Seeing that sig fresh off a related ban invoked a emotion. Excuse me.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Now we can't say wait until Titanfall, or wait until a price cut. Those rounds have already been fired and PS4 is selling stronger than before. I expect PS4 will continue as it has throughout the year as there's nothing really threatening to slow it down.  It could only get better with more games, and if PS4 could get a price cut or bundles of it's own.

My 8th gen collection