By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 4 Sales Surpass 7.0 Million Units Worldwide

lucidium said:
walsufnir said:
lucidium said:
walsufnir said:

N4G... The place where a PS fan can tell from the heart and gets agrees for it

Way to generalize an entire fanbase.

Ehm, no. Actually, in no way. Or is N4G a fanbase?

Yes because you totally said "the place where an N4G fan", right?

Let me make it a little clearer for you, not that you need me to of course, because you know damn well what you said, but since you want to play the "thats not what i said" game..

walsufnir said:

a PS fan

No, that's not how it works. If I said every ps fan is on N4G and can tell from the heard what he wants and gets agrees. I generalized N4G, not the ps fanbase.

Around the Network
walsufnir said:

No, that's not how it works. If I said every ps fan is on N4G and can tell from the heard what he wants and gets agrees. I generalized N4G, not the ps fanbase.

"A", lacks a specific context to a type, person or group, leaving it open to be any sort of fan, thus a generalization.
The only "specified" element is "ps fan".

But whatever, it isn't the first time and i doubt will be the last for you.

lucidium said:
walsufnir said:

"A", lacks a specific context to a type, person or group, leaving it open to be any sort of fan, thus a generalization.

And again, this is not directed to a fanbase but to N4G. But yeah, whatever :)

walsufnir said:
lucidium said:
walsufnir said:

And again, this is not directed to a fanbase but to N4G. But yeah, whatever :)

Exactly "whatever". Nothing registered from all of these replies you had like predicted ;)

How about actually commenting about the topic here?

So ps3 had blu ray, streaming and could play music, (all from the start? too lazy to look) and now people are buying this Ps4 thing exactly because of what...?

Great sales though, and still hard to keep up with demand. What will happen when the games arrive...

Around the Network
weaveworld said:
So ps3 had blu ray, streaming and could play music, (all from the start? too lazy to look) and now people are buying this Ps4 thing exactly because of what...?

Great sales though, and still hard to keep up with demand. What will happen when the games arrive...

Games...

Somini said:
weaveworld said:

Games...

That's the part where i am confused. Out of this world sales with not exactly insanely popular games to back them up with. Maybe we are still living in the aftermath of Microsofts DRM meltdown.

I mean it's not like with the newest iphone or something that everyone just wants and buys one right...? Or is it?

20.5 Million No Games sold that is impressive.

weaveworld said:
Somini said:
weaveworld said:

Games...

That's the part where i am confused. Out of this world sales with not exactly insanely popular games to back them up with. Maybe we are still living in the aftermath of Microsofts DRM meltdown.

I mean it's not like with the newest iphone or something that everyone just wants and buys one right...? Or is it?

First it has all the features the PS3 had, almost the rest is coming. It has good games and last gen lasted a lifetime. People were getting bored and this gen PS4 is were you wanna be as the rest is lackluster. These are some of the reasons why the console is performing so wildly!

pezus said:
CommonNinja said:

I'm Guessing they will have about 8M sold by E3, and will likely reach the 10M milestone around the time Destiny launches in September.

1m sold in over 2 months? I think not. I'll say 9m

Well, there are a few games inbetween now and E3 to drive some extra sales, so 9 million is definitely doable;

Child of Light
MLB 14: The Show
Transistor
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Watch Dogs