By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 4 Sales Surpass 7.0 Million Units Worldwide

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Imagine PS4 after 3 years on the market with a good line up of games, a price cut and having sold over 40 million units? The PS4 has future potential and early adopters pay a premium for a new product.

By the end 2016 PS4 should have been able reach 55-60 million.

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:
And no one mentions that vgchartz doesn't have 20 million software sold at retail? It is kind of important because it means it almost sold the same amount of software like the Wii U....

That 20 million figure includes digital.

walsufnir said:
Chevinator123 said:

What little douches. (right click, view image to read better)

N4G... The place where a PS fan can tell from the heart and gets agrees for it

Way to generalize an entire fanbase.

lucidium said:
walsufnir said:
Chevinator123 said:

Ehm, no. Actually, in no way. Or is N4G a fanbase?

lucidium said:
walsufnir said:
Chevinator123 said:

It's his thing. He does generalize the PS fanbase in every negative way possible whether it be via Gaf, n4g, EU or whatever suits his case.

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:
lucidium said:
walsufnir said:
Chevinator123 said:

It's his thing. He does generalize the PS fanbase in every negative way possible whether it be via Gaf, n4g, EU or whatever suits his case.

So you are telling like if you'd know me. And "via" gaf? What? I don't even have an account on N4G, for sure

If you have a problem with me, let's do this via private messages. But help me, where did I generalize the ps fanbase in the post above? Oh yes, I didn't but who cares, if there is a chance to bash, let's do it, right?

And prove me wrong with my statement about N4G, please.

walsufnir said:
bubblegamer said:
lucidium said:
walsufnir said:
Chevinator123 said:

So you are telling like if you'd know me. And "via" gaf? What? I don't even have an account on N4G, for sure

If you have a problem with me, let's do this via private messages. But help me, where did I generalize the ps fanbase in the post above? Oh yes, I didn't but who cares, if there is a chance to bash, let's do it, right?

You need to be right before asking someone to prove you wrong. And why wouldn't i know you? Your generalizations are all over the place, never about anyone but the PS fanbase and the "links" you see everywhere with them and bad sources/sites. One just needs to see your comment history to know enough.

JoeTheBro said:
GamechaserBE said:
And no one mentions that vgchartz doesn't have 20 million software sold at retail? It is kind of important because it means it almost sold the same amount of software like the Wii U....

That 20 million figure includes digital.

Oh then it is pretty low =p...

bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:

You need to be right before asking someone to prove you wrong. And why wouldn't i know you? Your generalizations are all over the place, never about anyone but the PS fanbase and the "links" you see everywhere with them and bad sources/sites. One just needs to see your comment history to know enough.

You see more than there is, obviously. But perhaps you should look up what a generalization is. But what might help first: I didn't generalize the ps-fanbase in this thread. Sometimes it's easier to understand what something is *not* to see what it really is.

walsufnir said:
lucidium said:
walsufnir said:

Ehm, no. Actually, in no way. Or is N4G a fanbase?

Yes because you totally said "the place where an N4G fan", right?

Let me make it a little clearer for you, not that you need me to of course, because you know damn well what you said, but since you want to play the "thats not what i said" game..

walsufnir said:

a PS fan