By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 4 Sales Surpass 7.0 Million Units Worldwide

AZWification said:

Eh. It's great to see at least one user appreciate that video.

Cheer up!

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
ImmortalHelixFossil said:
walsufnir said:
ImmortalHelixFossil said:

I demand to see this picture on the first post. Don't dissapoint Helix.

Saw it on Neogaf. Thank you!

I hope it's doing better than Joffrey ;)

You can see Joffrey as the Xbox one:O

But it never was on the throne, iirc?

In US, then there was a long battle for second place.

PS4 is Danerys btw Daenerys

Wii is Renly Wii U is Stanley

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

sully1311 said:
JoeTheBro said:
Undertracked by around 100k then. Pretty good tracking.

That puts it at about 920k for the month verses 816k. Separating that amount evenly per region puts the system at 345,780 for US numbers.

XBONE is tracked at 346,152.

Woah those two are close. NPD tomorrow looks like it's going to be much more interesting than I expected.

Xb1 going to be undertracked.

No lol.

JoeTheBro said:
sully1311 said:
JoeTheBro said:
Undertracked by around 100k then. Pretty good tracking.

That puts it at about 920k for the month verses 816k. Separating that amount evenly per region puts the system at 345,780 for US numbers.

XBONE is tracked at 346,152.

Woah those two are close. NPD tomorrow looks like it's going to be much more interesting than I expected.

Xb1 going to be undertracked.

No lol.

Wow I know, pleasantly surprised.

Someone on this forum predicted that ps4 wouldnt only sell 10 or 11 million this year....im over looking at 7+ millions sales in april and the holiday season is still 5- 6 months away!!!

Around the Network
ICStats said:

Now we can't say wait until Titanfall, or wait until a price cut. Those rounds have already been fired and PS4 is selling stronger than before. I expect PS4 will continue as it has throughout the year as there's nothing really threatening to slow it down.  It could only get better with more games, and if PS4 could get a price cut or bundles of it's own.

yeah...Its no contest...ift titanfall didnt bust a million then xbone is gonna barely make it this year with 11 or 12...

The future is looking bright for ps4..