By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Has 3D finally earned its worth on the 3DS for you?

Not at all, I still get sick after playing with 3D for a long time. It's just as useless as it's always been for me.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

It earned it somewhere around the time when Fire Emblem came out... Heck, it earned it soo much that I bought an XL when Pokemon came out and after Bravely Default, The XL earned its worth on that since the 3d looks better on a bigger screen!

Now all I need is Love Plus and I will buy another one! (provided there is a limited edition version)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

It earned its worth with me after 3D Land. I pity those who get sick from the effect.

Love and tolerate.

I've always liked it and never had any problems with eye strain or headaches. Some games look better for it and have a certain 'pop' to the visuals. The only problem is the sweetspot on some games seems quite small

Anfebious said:
Not at all, I still get sick after playing with 3D for a long time. It's just as useless as it's always been for me.

Around the Network

i enjoy and love 3d effects...

Nope, still don't like how the screen blurs up on me if I even move an inch.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Nope, still don't like how the screen blurs up on me if I even move an inch.

Yea, that is my biggest gripe with it.  Plus, I can't see 3D when I take my contacts out.  If the sweet spot had more room then I'm sure more people would have enjoyed the 3D feature. 

Yeah, I like the idea of 3d effects. It may not be perfect on 3ds, but personally, Ocarina of Time nailed it the very first time I saw it.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

I loved the 3d from the get go. Never affected my negatively in any way. I can play for hours, no problems whatsoever... I play with the 3d at max at all times, have never played a single game with it off. I think the games lose some of their visual flare when it's off. I feel sorry for those that can't handle the 3d, to me they're missing out. I hope Nintendo makes their next portable 3d as well, and improves upon it. I absolutely think the 3d was worth it, from the beginning.