By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros Direct Thread: SSB for 3DS Summer/WiiU Winter! NEW CHARACTER GRENINJA!!! Charizard/Zero Suit Samus/Shiek/Yoshi Return!

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

Midnight it is then. Sigh, it's been a long day already...

Letssss Goooooo!

Palutena!!!

Hypppppeeee! Hour 20mins

tbone51 said:

Nah, it will be half talking but 15min will be more than enough, and this is sakarai. He talks while showing gameplay/video. Look at his previous vid (not newcomer trailers)

Off topic but may i ask why do you insist in calling him Sakarai? o_o

Around the Network

Whoa Whoa! Are there still any tickets left, or did the hype drive off without me?

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Zisbest said:
Whoa Whoa! Are there still any tickets left, or did the hype drive off without me?

We always got room for true SSB fans!

Busted said:
tbone51 said:

Nah, it will be half talking but 15min will be more than enough, and this is sakarai. He talks while showing gameplay/video. Look at his previous vid (not newcomer trailers)

Off topic but may i ask why do you insist in calling him Sakarai? o_o

Yeaaaaaaa.... I tend to always f*** up Sakurai name :-/

One of those common mistakes i make, but everybody points out :p

...I'm gonna be in class during the stream :|

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
...I'm gonna be in class during the stream :|

If there ever was a time to skip class..... THIS WOULD BE IT!