By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros Direct Thread: SSB for 3DS Summer/WiiU Winter! NEW CHARACTER GRENINJA!!! Charizard/Zero Suit Samus/Shiek/Yoshi Return!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6xcxo9FzD0

Around the Network
Cheebee said:
I just hope they don't ruin it by talking about miniscule changes in gameplay or character animations no-one cares about for most of the video... T_T

Nah, it will be half talking but 15min will be more than enough, and this is sakarai. He talks while showing gameplay/video. Look at his previous vid (not newcomer trailers)

cusman said:
superchunk said:
NA - http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/04-08-2014/

I recommend you switch to the YouTube streaming soon after it starts and that goes up, because the one on Nintendo's own website tends to get hogged and performing poorly (everytime within the first 5-10 minutes) as 50k+ people start coming on to the same thing.

The coolest thing they could announce?

You can play the game yourself at Best Buy or GameStop this E3 as part of our 2014 E3 experience

The coolest thing they will actually announce? Ya right, this is Nintendo Iwata bore you about game features directly.

Link to Youtube (US) stream?

superchunk said:

- 12AM (GMT+2, Europe) - UStream stream
- Tuesday 11PM (UK Time) - UStream stream
- Tuesday 6PM (EST, NA) - Official website
- Tuesday 3PM (PST, NA) - Official website
- Wednesday 7AM (JST, Japan); official Twitter by the way! - YouTube stream

Info stolen from gaf.

12 AM is for GMT + 1, just to clarify that. Or is it 12 PM? I have yet to learn that difference. Either way, GMT+1 is at midnight.

Yep.

30 minutes. Goodness, what will they talk about? Character walkthroughs? Modes? Stages?

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
FatedReality said:
Any guesses on what characters will be announced?

Safest Bets IMO are

Mii's

Palutena

Takamaru

Cuz those are characters i have no idea when they could be announced (like others on specific dates).

Also maybe we get to see a Veteran return? Yoshi? C Falcon?

Who the hell wants to play as a Mii? 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

kekrot said:
superchunk said:

- 12AM (GMT+2, Europe) - UStream stream
- Tuesday 11PM (UK Time) - UStream stream
- Tuesday 6PM (EST, NA) - Official website
- Tuesday 3PM (PST, NA) - Official website
- Wednesday 7AM (JST, Japan); official Twitter by the way! - YouTube stream

Info stolen from gaf.

12 AM is for GMT + 1, just to clarify that. Or is it 12 PM? I have yet to learn that difference. Either way, GMT+1 is at midnight.

Its PM. 12AM is noon.

My body is reggie for this.
I hope we'll get to see the game modes!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

The youtube link is japanese. Will it have subtitles?

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Less than 2 hours to go!