By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros Direct Thread: SSB for 3DS Summer/WiiU Winter! NEW CHARACTER GRENINJA!!! Charizard/Zero Suit Samus/Shiek/Yoshi Return!

Any guesses on what characters will be announced?

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Moar hype!!!

Favorite Pokemon @.@

been waiting all day better be good.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
FatedReality said:

Safest Bets IMO are

Mii's

Palutena

Takamaru

Cuz those are characters i have no idea when they could be announced (like others on specific dates).

Also maybe we get to see a Veteran return? Yoshi? C Falcon?

tbone51 said:
FatedReality said:

Safest Bets IMO are

Mii's

Palutena

Takamaru

Cuz those are characters i have no idea when they could be announced (like others on specific dates).

Yeah I think well see a few returning characters be announced that are obvious like Yoshi and well see Mii annonced. I hope there will be a wtf character announced agian like the Wii Fit trianer.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Around the Network
toot1231 said:
been waiting all day better be good.

2nd Direct to be announced way before shown (1st being the pokemon xy direct)

Pic of the day, and a very important announcement. On 4/8, at 3 PM PST (8/4 11 PM UK time), we'll be airing a Super Smash Bros. Direct!! There will be all kinds of info about the new Smash Bros. games on this simultaneous global stream that will be delivered "directly" to you, so don't miss it! It's airing at a really late time for some of you, but it'll probably be worth the wait. You can watch the stream from the official site (www.smashbros.com).

Yeah, it will be

FatedReality said:
tbone51 said:
FatedReality said:

Safest Bets IMO are

Mii's

Palutena

Takamaru

Yeah I think well see a few returning characters be announced that are obvious like Yoshi and well see Mii annonced. I hope there will be a wtf character announced agian like the Wii Fit trianer.

Imhoping for Saki/Isaac/Shulk personally, but i think if they revealed Ridley, all hell will break loose lmao!

WTF character...... Cant think of one. Wii Fit Trainer was definitely this games, but its funny as she is now a hated or loved character

superchunk said:
NA - http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/04-08-2014/

I recommend you switch to the YouTube streaming soon after it starts and that goes up, because the one on Nintendo's own website tends to get hogged and performing poorly (everytime within the first 5-10 minutes) as 50k+ people start coming on to the same thing.

The coolest thing they could announce?

You can play the game yourself at Best Buy or GameStop this E3 as part of our 2014 E3 experience

The coolest thing they will actually announce? Ya right, this is Nintendo Iwata bore you about game features directly.

I just hope they don't ruin it by talking about miniscule changes in gameplay or character animations no-one cares about for most of the video... T_T

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

All Aboard : p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6xcxo9FzD0