By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros Direct Thread: SSB for 3DS Summer/WiiU Winter! NEW CHARACTER GRENINJA!!! Charizard/Zero Suit Samus/Shiek/Yoshi Return!

SubiyaCryolite said:
30 minutes. Goodness, what will they talk about? Character walkthroughs? Modes? Stages?

Well i always cut time in half so i wont be disapointed! So 15mins of footage? Pls and thank you!

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
tbone51 said:
FatedReality said:
Any guesses on what characters will be announced?

Safest Bets IMO are

Mii's

Palutena

Takamaru

Cuz those are characters i have no idea when they could be announced (like others on specific dates).

Also maybe we get to see a Veteran return? Yoshi? C Falcon?

Who the hell wants to play as a Mii? 

I dont care, but realistically, its going to happen. They even got 3 stages of representation!

cycycychris said:
I'd advice people to use the youtube stream over Nintendo's, since the Nintendo tends to get bad lag.

I kind of find it a joke to have a Smash Direct but not even have a release date to announce in it. Release window is not good enough.

Can we get a link pls? Also its not really bad cuz its not like its releasing anytime soon. They will give us a release date 2-4 months before launch!

tbone51 said:
toot1231 said:
been waiting all day better be good.

2nd Direct to be announced way before shown (1st being the pokemon xy direct)

Pic of the day, and a very important announcement. On 4/8, at 3 PM PST (8/4 11 PM UK time), we'll be airing a Super Smash Bros. Direct!! There will be all kinds of info about the new Smash Bros. games on this simultaneous global stream that will be delivered "directly" to you, so don't miss it! It's airing at a really late time for some of you, but it'll probably be worth the wait. You can watch the stream from the official site (www.smashbros.com).

Yeah, it will be

Omg the 3 boxes and a pokemon in the picture, the returning player is the pokemon trainer, calling it now.

Fusioncode said:
tbone51 said:
FatedReality said:
Any guesses on what characters will be announced?

Safest Bets IMO are

Mii's

Palutena

Takamaru

Cuz those are characters i have no idea when they could be announced (like others on specific dates).

Also maybe we get to see a Veteran return? Yoshi? C Falcon?

Who the hell wants to play as a Mii? 

Probably the many many people who play as Mii in Mario Kart, duh!

Around the Network

Hey guys remember this, if it comes true then OMFG!!!

LAST CRAZY PREDICTION, what if we get a new mechanic in the game that allows a hit and reward style?

check this out! You get XP or watever for damaging others (uses a meter to keep track) and then unleash extra atks/transformations/personal weaponry that depletes the bar!

Ex: Lucario turns into MEGA lucario for a brief time(All Aura attacks are much stronger).

Lets see if my no chance prediction comes true

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Must not fappp too early!!! Cannot wait, come on Nintendo, do not fuck this up!

Well said-  they have the attention and hopes of many including a boatload of people who have not bought the console yet-   

KingdomHeartsFan said:
tbone51 said:
toot1231 said:
been waiting all day better be good.

2nd Direct to be announced way before shown (1st being the pokemon xy direct)

Pic of the day, and a very important announcement. On 4/8, at 3 PM PST (8/4 11 PM UK time), we'll be airing a Super Smash Bros. Direct!! There will be all kinds of info about the new Smash Bros. games on this simultaneous global stream that will be delivered "directly" to you, so don't miss it! It's airing at a really late time for some of you, but it'll probably be worth the wait. You can watch the stream from the official site (www.smashbros.com).

Yeah, it will be

Omg the 3 boxes and a pokemon in the picture, the returning player is the pokemon trainer, calling it now.

Makes a lot of sense. If they give the trainer a Delibird as well it would make that picture 100% accurate.

1HOUR 30MINS LEFT

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!