By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Molyneux: Kinect “Feels More and More Like a Joke"

Wright said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Good for you, bro. Some of the saddest RPG'S of all time based on the hype. They sold that game like it was going to be the end all be all RPG. Witcher and Dragon Age rocked this gen for sure. I hope more fantasy RPG's come out.

Yeah, Dragon Age 2 certainly destroyed every single RPG before it.

They were better than Fable and Bioware realized only less than half of the people who played Dragon Age actually beat it because they considered it too hard. Fable was super easy and held your hand. Its basically the invalid of RPG's. There was no give and take. 

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Wright said:

Yeah, Dragon Age 2 certainly destroyed every single RPG before it.

They were better than Fable and Bioware realized only less than half of the people who played Dragon Age actually beat it because they considered it too hard. Fable was super easy and held your hand. Its basically the invalid of RPG's. There was no give and take. 

Do you realize that an easy RPG isn't less of an RPG than a hard RPG, right? That's merely a subjective valoration of yours.

And I'd rather play Fable 2 than Dragon Age 2, but of course that's a consideration of mine.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Good for you, bro. Some of the saddest RPG'S of all time based on the hype. They sold that game like it was going to be the end all be all RPG. 

Ehh? Fable 2 and Fable 3 have both had great legs, which indicates a more positive word of mouth. Not only this, but every mainline Fable game has sold more than the predecessor.

Fable games sell well because people like them. Not because of Microsofts hype. 

I would rather play the worst Fable than Dragon Age 2.

Dragon Age was incredible. Dragon Age 2 was like taking a dozen steps backwards. That game was yuck.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Carl2291 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Good for you, bro. Some of the saddest RPG'S of all time based on the hype. They sold that game like it was going to be the end all be all RPG. 

Ehh? Fable 2 and Fable 3 have both had great legs, which indicates a more positive word of mouth. Not only this, but every mainline Fable game has sold more than the predecessor.

Fable games sell well because people like them. Not because of Microsofts hype. 

Lets see how well Fable sells this generation. First party also gets a boost based on installed base. Most of the early adopters from the PS2 were on the 360 first. Lets see how well that goes this gen. The first Fable was the only Fable I was hopeful for but after Fable 2 all the revolutionary ideals went out the window.

Around the Network

Uh oh, someone prominent has an opinion and expressed it. Quick!! Attack!!

Bump

COLD_COBRA_ said:
Bump

I like this thread.

Still a lot of lulz to be had in this one.

What was this thread bumped for?