By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Xbox One is fighting back

d21lewis said:

But seriously, the Xbox One is an awesome console and does a lot of things right. When more people see what it can do, more people will want one. Not on PS4 levels but it should do well.

Issue is it does nothing great and does very little just right.  No one actually knows what it is first its a always online something ohh crap media public hate us flip flop now its a basic media box / 2nd game console ohh shit the gamer console is kicking our ass now we say its a core gamer console.  MS does not know wtf they are doing with it, they are flipflopping to fit what they think will sale and are failing as they lack one single vision to push.

-user was moderated for this post-

Mummelmann

Around the Network
BeElite said:
d21lewis said:

But seriously, the Xbox One is an awesome console and does a lot of things right. When more people see what it can do, more people will want one. Not on PS4 levels but it should do well.

Issue is it does nothing great and does very little just right.  No one actually knows what it is first its a always online something ohh crap media public hate us flip flop now its a basic media box / 2nd game console ohh shit the gamer console is kicking our ass now we say its a core gamer console.  MS does not know wtf they are doing with it, they are flipflopping to fit what they think will sale and are failing as they lack one single vision to push.

You are wrong about every point you tried to make. If you had an XBox One you would realise that.

I think Yoda said it best :-p

'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.'

The gen is young. Microsoft sound much more focused on exclusives than Sony and E3 will tell a new story. Microsoft will be in a great position after E3.

tres said:
ganoncrotch said:
Goatseye said:
The forecast for Xbox after E3 will be mighty good.

They should at least address the backlash from last years console reveal and drm rubbish. I think if they legit admitted that they fucked up pretty badly before talking about any new ideas then maybe a few people could forgive the last years Reveal and E3 fallout. I'm personally far too wary of it being swept under the carpet without a word, doesn't take much to lift a carpet lol.

i mean you would swear microsoft said they were going to take their cat and cook it in a pot.  all of these steam owning gamers that cant sell trade or give away their games are mad at microsoft for doing the same thing to make their life easier god forbid.  what the hell is wrong with gamers today?  wah wah wah... bu but i cant sell my games or give them away. wah wah im on the internet 24/7 bu but what if it goes down when im playing my game. 

i couldve sold drm better than microsoft.  only thing they fuck up on was the messaging.  

Yeah, sure.  Do something customers don't want while your chief competitor does what the customers want.  Add in that your competitor is providing a cheaper and more powerful option.  Yeah, messaging was the problem.  LOL.

The only real problem xbox one has is achieving the same resolution in games. The price and other things are choice by Microsoft and could be changed at anytime if they wanted to.

Around the Network
whatever said:
tres said:
ganoncrotch said:
Goatseye said:
The forecast for Xbox after E3 will be mighty good.

They should at least address the backlash from last years console reveal and drm rubbish. I think if they legit admitted that they fucked up pretty badly before talking about any new ideas then maybe a few people could forgive the last years Reveal and E3 fallout. I'm personally far too wary of it being swept under the carpet without a word, doesn't take much to lift a carpet lol.

i mean you would swear microsoft said they were going to take their cat and cook it in a pot.  all of these steam owning gamers that cant sell trade or give away their games are mad at microsoft for doing the same thing to make their life easier god forbid.  what the hell is wrong with gamers today?  wah wah wah... bu but i cant sell my games or give them away. wah wah im on the internet 24/7 bu but what if it goes down when im playing my game. 

i couldve sold drm better than microsoft.  only thing they fuck up on was the messaging.  

Yeah, sure.  Do something customers don't want while your chief competitor does what the customers want.  Add in that your competitor is providing a cheaper and more powerful option.  Yeah, messaging was the problem.  LOL.

I know people with a PS4 who arent happy. And its game related.

The gen is young. Hopefully in 2017 this crap dooesnt come back to haunt you hunh?

selnor1983 said:
The gen is young. Microsoft sound much more focused on exclusives than Sony and E3 will tell a new story. Microsoft will be in a great position after E3.

What the hell does that even mean?

selnor1983 said:

You need to check the exclusves games announced... or even the released.

These people act like last gen didn't happen.
If they did they would be worried for XB1 future exclusive line up, Even this year is looking sort of sparse, 4 maybe 5 exclusive triple A's?
Just because XB1 had 3 launch exclusives vs 2 PS4 Launch exclusives and im deliberately not counting Resogun, now it looks like XB has more of exclusive focus than PS? Get your head out of #the_cloud. I've got 9+ years on PS3 that says otherwise, hell persona 5 is going PS3, hopefully ported to PS4, like P4Golden was to Vita

I understand your view point though, to the Xbox Faithful, it must look like they are really trying, but I'm sorry Xbox is late to the party. No way in hell, they are catching up to PS4 by giving free games away on 360 and TitanFall Lol...

Its not impossible, but XB1 has never been first and it looks like this time around they have to fight to just get the uk and us back

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

I know people with a PS4 who arent happy. And its game related.

The gen is young. Hopefully in 2017 this crap dooesnt come back to haunt you hunh?

And i know many people that have the same issue with the XBO...it goes both ways