By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update: Watch_Dogs effects video PS4 footage. Graphics are awesome

BenVTrigger said:
ethomaz said:
Lol I read the thread now... IT IS THE PS4 VERSION.

I'm not confuse anymore.

Funny crows eaten here from guys that said that this version looks better than what was showed on PS4 when it is exactly the same lol.

How is there any crow lol. If anything this is fantastic news for PS4 owners as I think this is the best the games looked since its re reveal. Seeing things like water tessalation on a console is amazing.

I think people are far too quick to turn things into who is "right" or "wrong" and crap.

I think he might be talking about about one specific person.

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:

How is there any crow lol. If anything this is fantastic news for PS4 owners as I think this is the best the games looked since its re reveal. Seeing things like water tessalation on a console is amazing.

I think people are far too quick to turn things into who is "right" or "wrong" and crap.

Remember guys, PS4 will melt trying to do this. One of the first PC fans comments on GAF. Later they wrote stuff like fuck the PS4 or something.

KingofTrolls said:
BenVTrigger said:

Remember guys, PS4 will melt trying to do this.

I never said anything like this. In fact earlier in the thread I said a PS4 game, Infamous SS, had better textures and character models.

What impressed me about this traiker was the lighting, reflections and water I thought they looked MUCH better than recent footage showed. Again this is good news for PS4 owners as I think for a large open world fame it looks great. Especially with the PS4 version being native 1080p.

LurkerJ said:
Xenostar said:
selnor1983 said:

I think it does look alot better. XB1 version will be near identical to PS4. Possibly still res lower as I dont expect Ubi have had enough time to implement the new ESRAM SDK from February. But then this gams visuals arent why I want to play it. Sure if it was to level of Quantum Break it woul be better, but the console version looks good enough. PC is visually the way to go though. Better lighting, Textures and more detail. Very clear to me.

Now we know its the PS4 version, are we to assume the difference is still clear?

Very clear.

Love how he uses Quantum Break to compare. A gamr that we've seen a full 3 seconds of gameplay. 

someone here claimed it looked much better. and even b4 the info came in, i said it didn't look much better. now it turns out, glasses were on. I just hope the ps4 version matches the e3 2013 "ps4" gameplay. Else, my PC is ready :D

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Around the Network

PS4 E3 2013 gameplay guys

Smartest nam evila

BenVTrigger said:
KingofTrolls said:
BenVTrigger said:

Remember guys, PS4 will melt trying to do this.

I never said anything like this. In fact earlier in the thread I said a PS4 game, Infamous SS, had better textures and character models.

What impressed me about this traiker was the lighting, reflections and water I thought they looked MUCH better than recent footage showed. Again this is good news for PS4 owners as I think for a large open world fame it looks great. Especially with the PS4 version being native 1080p.

I think its great how good this looks on a console, and shows again that you get alot more power out of a console than you do of an equivalent powered PC, due to much lower level API's. 

DX12 and Mantle, might close that gap a bit tho. 

trixiemafia86 said:
someone here claimed it looked much better. and even b4 the info came in, i said it didn't look much better. now it turns out, glasses were on. I just hope the ps4 version matches the e3 2013 "ps4" gameplay. Else, my PC is ready :D

Eh I disagree the game clearly look better here than some of the other recent trailers. Im not sure how anyone could argue otherwise.

I think the main reason thougj was due to not everything being quick cuts of action but actually focusing on showing the world off. For an open world title Id say it looks pretty damn impressive 

BenVTrigger said:

Indeed. Well said Ben.

Im watching this thread, just so you guys know. Do not ruin it with console war bullshit.

BenVTrigger said:
trixiemafia86 said:

Eh I disagree the game clearly look better here than some of the other recent trailers. Im not sure how anyone could argue otherwise.

I think the main reason thougj was due to not everything being quick cuts of action but actually focusing on showing the world off. For an open world title Id say it looks pretty damn impressive 

you are missing the point here. the claim was "MUCH BETTER" and its not "much" better. I'd have been disappointed if this was all the PC could do after the E3 2012 reveal ran on PC remember. Now THAT looked "Much better".

Smartest nam evila