By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update: Watch_Dogs effects video PS4 footage. Graphics are awesome

"Direct from the developers from Montreal, we have received exclusive 1080p scenes from the PC version of the watchdog. The clips show what provides the engine of Ubisoft in lighting effects, tessellation and wind simulation"

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Watch-Dogs-PC-249220/Videos/Watch-Dogs-Wind-Wasser-Lichteffekte-exklusives-Technik-Video-zur-PC-Version-1115771/

OMG I NEED this game. Looks MUCH better than the other shown versions.

Also still not the best looking game by any means but looks much closer to the original unveil trailer.

Edit: Turns out thisis PS4 footage. Id say thats pretty impressive lighting, and tessalation for a console. Awesome news for console gamers as the effects here look much better than previously shown footage. Lets hope the whole hyperbole saying its barely better than GTA 5 stop.

Around the Network

please don't link to the mobile version...

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Watch-Dogs-PC-249220/Videos/Watch-Dogs-Wind-Wasser-Lichteffekte-exklusives-Technik-Video-zur-PC-Version-1115771/

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I was planning on buying the PC version anyway.

PC version with shit textures confirmed?

5/10

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

If your pc can't handle that the Ps4 is were it's at, the difference isn't too big

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Mighty impressive ...

Maybe it's just me but I wasn't impressed...

what spec pc is this for? that's the question

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

The Water Tessellation, Dynamic Wind, etc are MUCH better. Thank god I was getting a little nervous after seeing the other trailers

It could be better, but it isn't bad.