By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update: Watch_Dogs effects video PS4 footage. Graphics are awesome

Hmm. It looks good, but not mega-crazy-awesome good like I was expecting after seeing the reveal trailer. Looking at this though, I'm thinking more and more that PC will be the way to go (as if there was ever even a question)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Yeah PC version does look a lot better than PS4 and Xbox One. But I'll be getting Xbox One. Game looks great on that to. Not as good as Quantum Break will look. Which looks to have some similar styles here an there.

Conegamer said:
Hmm. It looks good, but not mega-crazy-awesome good like I was expecting after seeing the reveal trailer. Looking at this though, I'm thinking more and more that PC will be the way to go (as if there was ever even a question)

PS4 version comes with extra gameplay. It's definitely questionable.

Those effects look brilliant. Also gives me high hopes in regards to what Ubi will be doing in the next 3/4 Years.

veritaz said:
Conegamer said:

PS4 version comes with extra gameplay. It's definitely questionable.

Well, I'll have access to my PC all the time, and only to my PS4 around half the time. I guess it'd be nice to have the extra content and something for after I've exhausted inFamous, but I'd rather have that ability to play it wherever I go. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
selnor1983 said:
Yeah PC version does look a lot better than PS4 and Xbox One. But I'll be getting Xbox One. Game looks great on that to. Not as good as Quantum Break will look. Which looks to have some similar styles here an there.

TBH if this is the PC version I wouldn't say it looks "a lot better" at all

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

selnor1983 said:

Xbone version has not yet been shown. How do you know the PC version looks alot better? By this video, it doesnt look a lot better than the PS4 version shown already. Still where did you see the Xbone version. lol

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Actually this footage is from PS4 not from PC according to neogaf user: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=106641434&postcount=571

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

biglittlesps said:
Actually this footage is from PS4 not from PC according to neogaf user: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=106641434&postcount=571

Really ? Hard to belevie that pcsite did mistake like that.

biglittlesps said:

Wouldn't be surprised, it really doesn't look much better than the last trailer. And the parts that do look better a probably because they are focusing on showing off tech features rather than general gameplay. That does give hope that the PC version will actually match and even improve apon the 2012 demo like Ubisoft claim.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!