By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update: Watch_Dogs effects video PS4 footage. Graphics are awesome

Just reduce the video size to 720p find a way to skip a few frames here and there... it will be just like the xb1 version.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Lol I read the thread now... IT IS THE PS4 VERSION.

I'm not confuse anymore.

Funny crows eaten here from guys that said that this version looks better than what was showed on PS4 when it is exactly the same lol.

Well to be fair, it seems as if the material in that video looks better as the previous shown PS4 material (but I can't see the video) so that it isn't really wrong to say that PC looks better as PS4 even if it is the PS4 version since the person is only really judging the quality seen in the new video. 

Sure, it is PS4 but if it really looks better as before and as long as you think it is PC you obviously say PC looks better...not really surprsing, is it? 

It would be only a joke if someone would say that it looks better as previous PS4 videos even if it doesn't just because he believes it is PC and not PS4. Or if someone would now start to claim that it doesn't look as good after a second look^^

crissindahouse said:
Why can't I see the video? when I click the link I get an article from last year about the game?

they had to remove the video, because Ubisoft complained,as the footage (contrary to their former informations) apparently was from the PS4 dev kit version - it says so at the start of the article

So I wake up and see this is from the PS4 version? If so that brilliant news. It looks MUCH better here than in many of the other trailers.

So good news then for PS4 users, not sure why they released some of the crappier trailers earlier. Hopefully this puts to rest the people saying the cobsole version looks barely better than GTA5 as it looks significantly better

selnor1983 said:

I think it does look alot better. XB1 version will be near identical to PS4. Possibly still res lower as I dont expect Ubi have had enough time to implement the new ESRAM SDK from February. But then this gams visuals arent why I want to play it. Sure if it was to level of Quantum Break it woul be better, but the console version looks good enough. PC is visually the way to go though. Better lighting, Textures and more detail. Very clear to me.

Now we know its the PS4 version, are we to assume the difference is still clear?

Around the Network
Xenostar said:
selnor1983 said:

I think it does look alot better. XB1 version will be near identical to PS4. Possibly still res lower as I dont expect Ubi have had enough time to implement the new ESRAM SDK from February. But then this gams visuals arent why I want to play it. Sure if it was to level of Quantum Break it woul be better, but the console version looks good enough. PC is visually the way to go though. Better lighting, Textures and more detail. Very clear to me.

Now we know its the PS4 version, are we to assume the difference is still clear?

LOL, cannot wait to see it. cannot believe some are still posting this SDK, esram garbage. Not to mention I keep seeing quantum break being mentioned we have seen NOTHING from that game that indicates it will look that good, need I remind people about that forza massive downgrade?

selnor1983 said:
trixiemafia86 said:
selnor1983 said:
Yeah PC version does look a lot better than PS4 and Xbox One. But I'll be getting Xbox One. Game looks great on that to. Not as good as Quantum Break will look. Which looks to have some similar styles here an there.

Xbone version has not yet been shown. How do you know the PC version looks alot better? By this video, it doesnt look a lot better than the PS4 version shown already. Still where did you see the Xbone version. lol

Alright Selnor, seems like the footage is actually PS4 footage. like I said before it didn't look alot better. turns out it ps4 footage. So again why did you say it looks alot better?

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

That video features the same morphological & temporal AA than the PS4 version of AC4. So yea maybe it's time for the so called master race to begin studying graphics instead of bragging about graphics.

Xenostar said:
selnor1983 said:

Very clear.

ethomaz said:
Lol I read the thread now... IT IS THE PS4 VERSION.

I'm not confuse anymore.

Funny crows eaten here from guys that said that this version looks better than what was showed on PS4 when it is exactly the same lol.

How is there any crow lol. If anything this is fantastic news for PS4 owners as I think this is the best the games looked since its re reveal. Seeing things like water tessalation on a console is amazing.

I think people are far too quick to turn things into who is "right" or "wrong" and crap.