By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update: Watch_Dogs effects video PS4 footage. Graphics are awesome

KingofTrolls said:
selnor1983 said:

I think it does look alot better. XB1 version will be near identical to PS4. Possibly still res lower as I dont expect Ubi have had enough time to implement the new ESRAM SDK from February. But then this gams visuals arent why I want to play it. Sure if it was to level of Quantum Break it woul be better, but the console version looks good enough. PC is visually the way to go though. Better lighting, Textures and more detail. Very clear to me.

X1 version is 960p, PS4 - 1080p. Confirmed long time ago. Both consoles 30 FPS. Ofc things will improve later, thats tru.

http://www.gamrreview.com/news/91217/watch-dogs-resolution-not-finalized-for-ps4-and-xbox-one/

Its not finalised. No official confirmation has been given.

Around the Network
selnor1983 said:

http://www.gamrreview.com/news/91217/watch-dogs-resolution-not-finalized-for-ps4-and-xbox-one/

Its not finalised. No official confirmation has been given.

Wow, thats something new. Maybe delay help the resolution/framerate.

selnor1983 said:
trixiemafia86 said:
selnor1983 said:
Yeah PC version does look a lot better than PS4 and Xbox One. But I'll be getting Xbox One. Game looks great on that to. Not as good as Quantum Break will look. Which looks to have some similar styles here an there.

Xbone version has not yet been shown. How do you know the PC version looks alot better? By this video, it doesnt look a lot better than the PS4 version shown already. Still where did you see the Xbone version. lol

I think it does look alot better. XB1 version will be near identical to PS4. Possibly still res lower as I dont expect Ubi have had enough time to implement the new ESRAM SDK from February. But then this gams visuals arent why I want to play it. Sure if it was to level of Quantum Break it woul be better, but the console version looks good enough. PC is visually the way to go though. Better lighting, Textures and more detail. Very clear to me.

quantum break? from what the 3 secs of footage? STFU plz. DX12 esram sdk enhancements? Stick to mr.x's site please. Also u have any credibility left? U seem to backtrack or hell even stick to ur opinions even after proven wrong smh.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

BenVTrigger said:

"Direct from the developers from Montreal, we have received exclusive 1080p scenes from the PC version of the watchdog. The clips show what provides the engine of Ubisoft in lighting effects, tessellation and wind simulation"

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Watch-Dogs-PC-249220/Videos/Watch-Dogs-Wind-Wasser-Lichteffekte-exklusives-Technik-Video-zur-PC-Version-1115771/

OMG I NEED this game. Looks MUCH better than the other shown versions.

Also still not the best looking game by any means but looks much closer to the original unveil trailer.

Someone on GAF claims this is actually PS4 footage . I guess he's a journalist....also he's not banned yet, so it could actaully be true

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=106637684&postcount=490

I'm a little confuse here but it is exactly what PS4 looks...

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
I'm a little confuse here but it is exactly what PS4 looks...

it's PS4 footage

Lol I read the thread now... IT IS THE PS4 VERSION.

I'm not confuse anymore.

Funny crows eaten here from guys that said that this version looks better than what was showed on PS4 when it is exactly the same lol.

ethomaz said:

I'm not confuse anymore.

Funny crows eaten here from guys that said that this version looks better than what was showed on PS4 when it is exactly the same lol.

Yea its crazyyy

ethomaz said:

I'm not confuse anymore.

selnor1983 said:
trixiemafia86 said:
selnor1983 said:
Yeah PC version does look a lot better than PS4 and Xbox One. But I'll be getting Xbox One. Game looks great on that to. Not as good as Quantum Break will look. Which looks to have some similar styles here an there.

Xbone version has not yet been shown. How do you know the PC version looks alot better? By this video, it doesnt look a lot better than the PS4 version shown already. Still where did you see the Xbone version. lol

And that's what is called autosuggestion......

Why can't I see the video? when I click the link I get an article from last year about the game?