By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update: Watch_Dogs effects video PS4 footage. Graphics are awesome

Double post...

Around the Network

The only thing that would make me buy it on console would be the trophies. Still pondering but I think this one is PC for me.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Nice for PC gamers that console specs haven't held back the PC version, as happens so often.

I'm probably buying the console version for trophies, besides I want to know the final specs, more than likely my pc won't run the game in ultra :c

Meh, I'm fine with the X1 version.

Around the Network

probably the only thing that was interesting to see was the water tessellation and the dynamic wind, everything else looks meh, sorry but Infamous SS looks way better than this.

petroleo said:
probably the only thing that was interesting to see was the water tessellation and the dynamic wind, everything else looks meh, sorry but Infamous SS looks way better than this.

Not once you add heavy AA and a 4k resolution.

Heck maxed out last gen games with heavy AA and 4k look better than Second Son.

But i will say Infamous does seem to have superior textures and character models. 

IDK still looks downdraded to me, tho maybe it's because they are not showing gameplay where a slo-mo effect kicks in and hundreds of individual raindrops are lit up by muzzle flashes with HQ Bokeh DoF, cars exploding sending hundreds of pieces of shrapnel flying, with a huge volumetric smoke cloud of soft particles that are dynamically lit and self shadowed. Like the E3 2012 demo.

This likes a slightly polished version of the PS4 footage

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

BenVTrigger said:
petroleo said:

Not once you add heavy AA and a 4k resolution.

Heck maxed out last gen games with heavy AA and 4k look better than Second Son.

But i will say Infamous does seem to have superior textures and character models. 

hmm, what specs do you think will run this at 4k >30fps. that would cost like over £2000 excluding the price of a 4k monitor. 

I don't even think my gtx 680 will run this at 1080p 60fps at ultra. 4k with heavy AA is out of the question for 99.9% of PC gamers

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

zarx said:
IDK still looks downdraded to me, tho maybe it's because they are not showing gameplay where a slo-mo effect kicks in and hundreds of individual raindrops are lit up by muzzle flashes with HQ Bokeh DoF, cars exploding sending hundreds of pieces of shrapnel flying, with a huge volumetric smoke cloud of soft particles that are dynamically lit and self shadowed. Like the E3 2012 demo.

This likes a slightly polished version of the PS4 footage

my thought exactly. I think they claimed the 2012 presentation ran on a gtx 680 iirc. But that still looks better than this. 

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]