By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update: Watch_Dogs effects video PS4 footage. Graphics are awesome

I just read the whole gaf thread.....ooohh the crow that was eaten

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
ethomaz said:

I watched it and it was exactly what was showed on PS4... maybe some enhencments but it is hard to tell because they focused the camera on the tech effects instead to make a free run/gameplay like the PS4 video.

So anybody that said it was better than PS4 video was saying just to troll the console because it was the same quality... that was my confusion before knows it was the PS4 version.

This video had PS4 quality like the E3 2013 video and all others videos shared for now.

No PS4 video was close to the E3 2012 video... this one was running in high-end PCs but I'm not sure if the final game even on PC will reach that graphical quality.

Except for the fact that E3 2013 Watch Dogs trailers look SIGNIFICANTLY better than the last 2 trailers they put out... 

Fuck this im out. This fucking forum is just a god damn never ending console war. Insread of being like well damn this looks great for an open world title and much better than last gen instead we get OMG TEH PC FANBOIZ R TEH WRONG! SONYZ IS SOOO AWESONE AND XBOX FANBOIS ARE PATHETIC

It destroys any and all discussion. Its one thing to call out people who said PS4 would melt doing this or that PS4 sucks compared to PC but your not trying to do that.

Either way fuck it. Im over this non stop comparing and fighting over everything. Theres so little mature gaming discussion on this forum its rediculous.

Sorry if you feel I contributed to the fighting. I didn't mean to sound like I was fighting. Just meant to point out what I thought on the graphics. Sorry

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

For the guys that missed the video...

Two alternates liks if they got down too (Ubisoft is blocking all of them):

http://youtu.be/USyd9MjxYNg
http://youtu.be/LheU2Zq4QsQ

Guys the video was removed again... so uses the alt link

ethomaz said:
Guys the video was removed again... so uses the alt link

I wonder why Ubisoft doesnt want anyone to see it

Around the Network

manny10032 said:

I wonder too but it is useless because there are guys (GAFers) that already saved the video on the PC... so it will continue to popup on YouTube or others videos services... Ubisoft can't do anything againts that.

ethomaz said:

manny10032 said:

I wonder too but it is useless because there are guys (GAFers) that already saved the video on the PC... so it will continue to popup on YouTube or others videos services... Ubisoft can't do anything againts that.

Doesnt make any sense. 

Xenostar said:
selnor1983 said:

I think it does look alot better. XB1 version will be near identical to PS4. Possibly still res lower as I dont expect Ubi have had enough time to implement the new ESRAM SDK from February. But then this gams visuals arent why I want to play it. Sure if it was to level of Quantum Break it woul be better, but the console version looks good enough. PC is visually the way to go though. Better lighting, Textures and more detail. Very clear to me.

Now we know its the PS4 version, are we to assume the difference is still clear?

Ive not even viewed the video in th op.

selnor1983 said:

You made your comments even more pointless now... why did you posted if you didn't watch the OP? How can you can say something looks a lot better without see it?

ethomaz said:

selnor1983 said:

You made your comments even more pointless now... why did you posted if you didn't watch the OP? How can you can say something looks a lot better without see it?

Lol Selnor...He's too funny.