By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update: Watch_Dogs effects video PS4 footage. Graphics are awesome

zumnupy10 said:
The Gaf thread has become an embarrassment for the PC crowd.

Really fun to read and compare the comments posted before and after the reveal that it was actually PS4 footage.

They should be sick of getting embarassed all the time by now...

Around the Network
pezus said:
selnor1983 said:
Xenostar said:
selnor1983 said:

I think it does look alot better. XB1 version will be near identical to PS4. Possibly still res lower as I dont expect Ubi have had enough time to implement the new ESRAM SDK from February. But then this gams visuals arent why I want to play it. Sure if it was to level of Quantum Break it woul be better, but the console version looks good enough. PC is visually the way to go though. Better lighting, Textures and more detail. Very clear to me.

Now we know its the PS4 version, are we to assume the difference is still clear?

Ive not even viewed the video in th op.

Excuse me, didn't you say it looked a lot better than the "PS4 version"? And that it was very clear to me. What, exactly, were you basing your comments on then?

This is some class A self-ownage, I'd say.

Wait, did Selnor just said a PS4 game looks a lot better than a X1 version? This thread is priceless!

The console wars continue once again ...

pezus said:

PC version: 

Um.. that's PS4 version. Have you not read the thread?

pezus said:

PC version: 

The whole video was PS4

Around the Network
pezus said:
sully1311 said:
pezus said:

PC version: 

Um.. that's PS4 version. Have you not read the thread?

shush, you! Don't you see how good it looks?

Would you say the difference is clear?

FlamingWeazel said:
selnor1983 said:

WTF? So all your comments on a video you never even watched? How did you know what it even looked like?

Wait...Did he just admit he was basically trolling?  Of course, I'm going to go with the most obvious conclusion.  I'm sure he did watch it, but now that he said it looked much better than the PS4 (and therefore the One version), he's going to act like he didn't watch it. 

thismeintiel said:
FlamingWeazel said:
selnor1983 said:

WTF? So all your comments on a video you never even watched? How did you know what it even looked like?

Wait...Did he just admit he was basically trolling?  Of course, I'm going to go with the most obvious conclusion.  I'm sure he did watch it, but now that he said it looked much better than the PS4 (and therefore the One version), he's going to act like he didn't watch it. 

Agree lol.

ethomaz said:

selnor1983 said:

You made your comments even more pointless now... why did you posted if you didn't watch the OP? How can you can say something looks a lot better without see it?

We saw the PC version on its first reveal. The PC version wont drop to the levels the console stuff showed.

selnor1983 said:
ethomaz said:

selnor1983 said:

You made your comments even more pointless now... why did you posted if you didn't watch the OP? How can you can say something looks a lot better without see it?

We saw the PC version on its first reveal. The PC version wont drop to the levels the console stuff showed.

No, you were clearly talking about the OP video.